3113.101

[[RAMBLE.ALERT!RANT.ALERT!ENRAGE:ENRAGE!]]

It's 1984 at the Dawn of the New Age. Yes, Society IS everywhere and, as long as Ones focus remains totally on the value that society PROJECTS then all One will ever see is society's value above and beyond all that exists OBSCURED...

That is the PRICELESSNESS OF BEING...

Which is dark of blindness

And is the black door beyond into DR34M1NG...

Just under Oz and right of the second star to the left...

Within the State of Is...

Without Society...

Within Ones Self!

Without Who decides what, where, when, why and how One SHOULD, WOULD & COULD BE...

Versus What, Where, When, Why, How and Who IS BEING...

Is the difference between the blinding lights of Society's illusions...

And the reality of the Ego UnSought, The Mind UnSighted & The Self UnSeen...

Society can ONLY EVER tell One what One CAN accomplish...

Only YOU can decide what you already ARE.

Society WILL ALWAYS tell Your Self what Society WANTS You to BE...

Only YOU can BE whatever ONE wishes of Your Self!

Wherever You are, there Your Self will BE...

...And Whenever Your Self Is, then You ARE...

And Whyever You are, those Your Self Are BEING...

And However Your Self Is, these You will BE...

And Whatever You are, this Your Self IS...

And Whoever Your Self Is, that you ARE!

((0_O~

Christianity tells on it's Self as a social institution remarkably well...

Christian scripture speaks eloquently upon the subject of the devil being a master deceiver. About how satan is such a masterful trickster that he's convinced the whole world that he doesn't exist. Try the following analogies out and see if they don't correlate well with biblical SIGNIFICANCE:

What if Society is the "Whore of Babylon" in whose employ are many false prophets and false messiahs? False teachers, false Christs, false leaders and false magicians so sly and deceptive to even fool...

Even the Elect, the Elite as well as the Enlightened?

Does not Society sell EVERYTHING it produces, put a price tag on EVERYTHING that it sells? Do not politicians and financial institutions and clerical personnel and government officials ALL prophecize falsely, telling lies, spreading disinformation and deceive those that they advertise openly that they work FOR you? Protect you? Serve you?

Does Ones Self BELIEVE them?

Or do you KNOW them to be the very devil that they're constantly telling you to LOOK ELSEWHERE for?

[[...On the subject of the 'FORGOTTEN UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE' that God made men forget @ the Tower of Babel...]]

So, who doesn't understand that BLOOD and RACE and CLASS and POLITICS and RELIGION are all examples of the various 'languages' that people speak in the modern day that drive the DIFFERENCES inherent in keeping all human beings from understanding the FORGOTTEN Universal Language that humanity NO LONGER KNOWS?

In order for said Universal Language to have been completely forgotten by ALL people, said language can NOT BE any language that ANY human being knows of...

Otherwise, it wouldn't be FORGOTTEN, see?

But just because we've forgotten it doesn't mean humanity can't remember it. ESPECIALLY considering, we all had to KNOW it at some point in order to have forgotten it in the first place!

Sometimes, the BEST place to lose anything...

Is RIGHT IN FRONT OF ONES FACE!
:)

Imagine a language based on Grapheme Synesthesia, where letters, numbers and symbols also correspond with the specific colors associated with each symbols shape and form...

Synesthesia isn't THE Universal Language, per say but I believe that the synesthetic effect is a critical ELEMENT of communication that humanity has forgotten and now commonly believe to be nonsense, gibberish, hallucinations, dyslexia, schizophrenia, autism...

Pseudo-science. Superstition. Conspiracy theory...

Harmonic resonance, metaphysical manifestation, ESP...

It's the perception of CSP (Cross Sensory Perception) of some sort that separates the 'CrAzY' folk who CAN perceive it...

From the SANE people who do NOT see it normally.

See?

Just sitting around playing with the possible sensory combinations of the 5 Outer Sensory states can shed light on just how confusing spontaneous experience of CSP might be to the uninitiated...

Imagine, out of nowhere, One starts actually SEEING what One smells, tastes, feels or hears?

Or what it might be like to suddenly know the TASTE of what everything around you SOUNDS like?

A person not used to such sensory input would almost automatically think,

"OMG! I'M SEEING SHIT THATS NOT THERE! I'M LOSING MY MIND! AHHHHHHHGH!!!"

And describing such experiences to folks who've never had them? HA! They'll think you're CrAzY even before YOU do!

As a self styled Metaphysicist I'm here to preach nonsense.

Which is EXACTLY what synesthesia IS in most modern social contexts...

It makes no sense BECAUSE it's all about SENSES, before the perception of ANYTHING outside of the Self, The Ego, The MIND...

The Spirit, The Ghost, The SOUL...

WITHIN the shell of The Flesh, The Vessel, The BODY...

Synesthesia is the 'Language' of DR34MS that EVERY Human Being FORGETS...

Every time they WAKE UP FROM SLEEPING!

See how paradoxical?

Make OXYMORONIC sense @ All?