Synesthesiology 107

Synesthesiology 107

The notion that darkness is the absence of light is an ancient trick of Society designed to foment division in the minds of the masses and perpetuate the mindset of "us against them"...

Because yes, darkness IS the absence of light but what they purposely DONT tell One is that darkness is ALSO the presence of all the Light...

That One can't see with Ones EYES. When One looks into the darkness, One don't see just empty blackness, though. That blackness that IS Ones shadow has substance, it's REALLY THERE, One can observe it every bit as well as One sees Ones reflection in any mirror...

And, in teaching One to IGNORE that darkness as sinful, evil, blasphemous and focus only upon the Light that they're showing, Society implements its indoctrination by shining all that righteous light in Ones face until the light is ALL One sees...

Until One becomes BLINDED BY THE LIGHT...

And ignorant of what lies in the darkness except that which Ones Society tells One that One MUST FEAR at the cost of Ones ever lasting SOUL...

Lies to hide lies.

It's sad so many folks are so ready to be fooled by false truths that sound so pretty and fanciful while the truth they say they KNOW remains ever on the other side of the darkness...

That Ones truths are designed SPECIFICALLY to keep One ignorant of...

When the blinding Truth of the Light hides what wisdom silently lies...

In the shadows of Truths brightness.