I don't wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips

Laughing the women all walked to the garage.

"I'll drive first." Pepper said grabbing the keys off the wall.

"I call snack duty." Wanda laughed jumping into the back of the car, already rummaging through the snacks.

Natasha smiled watching the witch.

Pepper honked the horn, "You getting in or what?" She asked.

"Right I... right." Natasha whispered opening the door and getting in the back next to Wanda.

"You could sit in the front you know." Wanda muttered.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"What's our first stop, Pepper?" Wanda asked ignoring Natasha.

"Well I was thinking we should get to the hotel, get comfortable or whatever and if we're feeling up to it maybe a bar. If not we'll go tomorrow. Tonys paying for everything and we're staying at The Ritz-Carlton. Tony stays there when he has meetings they have one in like every state. A few hours but it'll be worth it."

After deciding Pepper would drive half way and then they'd switch they each got to their own thing.

Tired, Wanda closed her eyes leaning against Natasha.

Natasha smiled softly glancing down to see Wanda's music playing on her phone.

'Oh fuck me I missed her.' She thought to herself.

Wanda reached out slightly as she let her hand brush against Natasha's.

She was quick to pull her hand away accidentally making Wanda fall over.

"What the hell, Natasha?!" She yelled pulling her headphones out.

Pepper tried not to pay attention. Unlike Tony and the others she knew when to mind her own damn business.

"It was an accident I didn't mean to move so much."

She scoffed.

"Look I really think we should talk. I kinda left on a whim and Bucky said-"

"I don't care what Bucky said it's none of his business! He may look like Jesus but he isn't!" Wanda yelled, red sparks flying away from her.

"Whoah! No magic in the car!" Pepper said pulling into a rest stop.

She lowered the car roof getting out, "I'm going to get a bite. You two figure this out you're not children." She lectured storming off.

Wanda got out of the car soaking the door, "You left! You left and now you have no right to talk to me! Not about this! Not about anything! Because I wanted to talk and you just left!"

"We can talk now, Wanda."

"Well I don't want to talk now. You don't get to decide when we talk."

"I get that you're hurt. Please. Wanda I've been back for weeks now and you've barely talked to me."

"No fuck, Natasha!" She yelled.

Pepper sighed as she payed for her chips. She could hear the two arguing even from inside the building.

Wanda sighed looking around, "I'll drive."

"Okay then I call shotgun."

"No. Pepper has shotgun it's her car."

"Fine. We'll talk tonight."

"Unlikely."

Seeing Wanda get back in the car Pepper headed out, "Are you two done?"