𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"But I can tell you I was born to be a thug. Dont nobody understands when your hand out.." I rapped along.

Dejhari walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. He watched as I took my hair out one by one.

"Why you taking em out so fast?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him before quickly looking away.

"I don't know.." I replied. "I don't like fake hair in my hair for that long.." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh." He replied before yawning again.

I yawned also causing me to look at him.

"A nigga so sleepy.." He said rubbing his eye with his bottom lip in his mouth. "I just wan sleep all day.."

"Why didn't you sleep last night?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I went and got me some money.." He replied, I leaned against my bathroom door and sighed.

"You need to start sleeping.." I said.

"Ion know how.." He said with a shrug. "Why you standing right there like det? Finish yo hair.."

"I don't feel like taking anymore of them out.." I whined.

"You need too.." He said.

"Can you help me?" I asked with a frown.

"Ion know how ta do det.." He said shaking his head.

"I'll show you. Come on.." I said, he huffed before standing up. He walked behind me and I showed him how to take one braid out. "You get it?" I asked.

"Yeah, lemme see sum.." He said starting on my hair.

"So how often do you get your hair done?" I asked.

"Ion know. Prolly like Once a month.." He said with a shrug. "Ion want my hair to thin out so I get one li style a month and then wolf it until I can't take it no mo.." He explained.

"Oh." I said. "Do you and Mario stay together?"

"Naw.." He replied shaking his head. "Mario gotta baby onna way so I just got my own shit.."

"Oh." I said.

"A nigga hungry as hell.." He said.

"I am too.." I said stretching, I accidentally put my butt against him. I quickly moved and looked in the mirror to see my hair was almost done being out.

"Why you wanna go to the party tonight?" He asked.

"I already answered this.." I replied.

"I ain't hear you.." He replied.

"I want to go because I wanna have fun.." I explained.

"I think you really just wanna get outta the house.." He said, I shrugged and looked at us in the mirror. My head was literally at his chest. He was so tall.

"I do.." I replied.

"Ight then, say det.." He said.

"I want to get out the house.." I said, he chuckled.

My phone started ringing interrupting my music. I grabbed it and noticed it was Treasure so I answered.

"Hello.." I said propping my phone up on the sink.

"Awww look at y'all.." She cooed, I sighed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Olivia and Dee boo'd up on instagram. People talking about you in the comments of they live and she talking shit and he laughing about it and shit so y'know I said sum.." She said rolling her neck.