Chapter 16: The Professor and Cache

Start from the beginning

"What is going on?" Chaud asked seriously as Cache's wail could be heard from across the NET!

"It seems like the data he was trying to control is going out of control" MegaMan answered, "This type of data is absorbing everything now! From every corner of the NET!"

"So, then, how do we stop it?!" Maylu asked worriedly.

Just then, Cache heard their Navis speaking to their Operators and turned his attack towards them!

"Get ready!" Raika shouted, "It looks like that wave of data is coming towards us!"

"But can we defeat it?" ProtoMan asked in a tense manner as Cache focused all of his attention on them.

"We have to at least try and stop it" MegaMan said seriously to the other Navis as they prepared for a fight.

As for Dr. Hikari, he was trying to figure out how to recapture Cache and prevent him from escaping to other corners of the NET.

"Maybe we need a different approach to this..." Dr. Hikari said annoyed as Famous tried to help him with everything he knew about this program.

As for World 3, they saw the news about the Professor and Cache. Cache was absorbing the NET for all corners of the world while the Professor was defeated.

"Figures he couldn't handle the power of the data. No one could do that except for Dr. Wily" Maddy said with a nod.

"Aye, but how are we going to stop this whole mess? I am sure Lan and his friends are right in the middle of it too" Mr. Match said with a nod.

"Ugh! I'm sick and tired of waiting! We need to do something about this, right now!" Maddy shouted determinedly.

"I agree with you, Maddy. Which is why Count Zap and Ann are searching for the Professor and then alerting me when they had discovered him" Yahoot said as he walked into the curry shop with his PET in hand.

Maddy was delighted as Mr. Match was impressed with them. Just then, Yahoot PET buzzed as MagicMan appeared in the screen with ElecMan.

"We've found him. I know where he is. I'll act as a guide. Get ready and move!" ElecMan ordered as Maddy and Mr. Match followed Yahoot out of the restaurant.

Count Zap and Ann were sitting in the Gauss Building with a computer and PET hocked up to the computer. They were searching for the Professor. Count Zap was typing away as Ann was sensing powerful electrical waves coming from the area.

"Ok, they need to take a left ElecMan" Count Zap reported as his wife nodded at him.

"Left" ElecMan ordered Yahoot, Maddy, and Mr. Match.

The three of them turned left and soon found themselves approaching a harbor. Ann could feel a huge electrical surge coming from one of the store houses.

"Tell them to walk slowly. I need to pinpoint this wave" Ann said seriously.

"ElecMan, they need to walk slowly" Count Zap said seriously.

"Walk slowly. You are close" ElecMan said to them seriously.

As the three of them were moving slowly, Mr. Match looked at the ground to see a small trail of oil. He stopped and then let his eyes follow the trial of oil to find a small store house. He quietly motioned them to follow him. The walked up to the store house and found an electronic lock on the door. Maddy pointed her PET at the door as WackoMan appeared in the NET.

"WackoMan do you see anything?" Maddy asked as she looked at the screen closely.

"Nothing yet" he said as he bounced around for a moment to search for anything out of the ordinary.