When You and Him Confess and First Kiss

(A/N: This is before the Hero Internship Arc from Season 2 of BNHA)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Link : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/785948572462811192/

...

*RING*

I stopped writing my notes on my notebook when I heard my cellphone ringing from my desk.

I quickly got up from my bed and walked towards my phone so I can answer it immediately.

Once I grabbed it, it turned out the caller was Kirishima.

My heart raced for a second but I remained calm and collected before I picked up the phone call.

"Hello?", I answered.

"Heyyy, (Y/N)!! Thank goodness, phew", Kirishima said and chuckled, "I was trying to call you if you're busy or not, haha. But looks like I'm lucky today!".

"Haha, of course, I'm not busy right now", I replied and grinned, "Anyway, what's up?".

...

...

Silence was present which is very unusual for the both of us since our conversations is continuous.

Just witnessing this first hand is slowly making me worried.

Random thoughts came rushing inside my head in an instant like "Is Eijirou having some problems with his family?", "Is Eijirou going through his hesitation nightmare again back when we are in middle school?" and so on.

No, it can't be.

Kirishima is a changed man and I can see that when I saw him with his awesome dyed red and spiky hair and his personality is much brighter than before too so it's impossible!

But those thoughts were cut off when he started to speak rather hesitantly and he was also laughing nervously.

"I...um...what should I say...OH! RIGHT!", Kirishima said and his charismatic voice finally came back to life, "I was actually wondering if you're free to go the amusement park with me!".

"Amusement park? This is unexpected, we just got back home from school and you should have just asked me in advance so we can go straight there-"

"I know, I know! It's really my bad but I...I just want to you...umm, you know...", Kirishima replied as he interrupted me from embarrassment, "Aghh, sorry if I really sound unmanly right now but...for real, I want us to hang out if that's okay with you, that is...haha".

I raised a brow from his unusual behavior that left me wondering of what he's thinking right now.

Then again, I do feel like hanging out with him right now and I want to know what's on his mind too, especially if what he's thinking is weighing him down.

"Sure, haha", I replied and smiled, "Lucky for you, I was actually planning to go out and-"

"GREAT! Let's meet there at the train station!", he interrupted me once again but his voice was filled with a lot of excitement and automatically hanged up.

I blinked a few times with bewilderment from what is happening right now and I ended up laughing.

Despite my concern for his unusual behavior right now, I am excited to hang out with him and I hope we might try playing at one of the new rides too.