When You Think About Him

Photo : from BNHA anime series (Season 4)

Date created : Nov 21, 2020

Date edited : Nov 26, 2020

...

Two years had passed ever since I moved to my new hometown, attending a new school for my middle school education and also befriending my very first friend, Kirishima Eijirou.

I thought I would adjust myself in settling in another city ever since I got here but thankfully, it still feels the same especially when I roam around the city, neighborhood and visit convenience stores.

As for my first day experience in my school, it was quite interesting.

Meeting and befriending Kirishima is already a given but once both of us stepped inside our classroom and I stood in front of my new classmates so I can introduce myself, some were actually happy to see me, especially the boys.

I was able to make more friends besides Kirishima and I even get to befriend this girl named Ashido, who is actually a cool and fun girl to hang out with.

However, there are those who are bullies and one of them tried to flirt of me which is a bother but thanks to Kirishima, he helped me push them away with me.

Kirishima was impressed during that time since he saw me trying to convince the bullies to leave me alone by glaring at them but of course, he even told me in advance that if ever they do anything drastic than that, I will let him know.

Besides everything, my school life was great and manageable.

We're already in our 3rd year in middle school right now and graduation is slowly coming in one months prior so I guess it signals us to say goodbye to our middle school life and say hello to our high school life.

We even received a form of which school will we go for high school four weeks ago and of course, my choice is going to be U.A. Academy and nothing else.

As for Kirishima, however, he's been having a rollercoaster ride in his head ever since and told me that he's unsure of going to U.A. Academy too.

"I...I don't know, (Y/N). I was a coward for not being able to help those girls! I...I can't believe I hesitated...I wanted to be a manly pro hero just like my idol, Crimson Riot but...but...the chivalry is not in me. Why did I hesitate?! I don't know if I deserve to be in U.A. if I'm like this...."

Kirishima cried in my arms after everything he told me from the day after the incident with that giant asking for directions happen and it was quite a shock since I never since this side of him before but I understand how it feels.

I did my best to cheer him up because I hate to see him like that so during those days, I treat him something to eat and even bring him to the park so he can clear his head a bit.

In the end, there was improvement and thanked me for supporting him even though it was so "unmanly" for me to witness.

Speaking of which, I wonder how is he.

Today is suppose to be the day we're suppose to submit our forms and thinking about his decision is nerve wrecking and intense.

Will he go to U.A. Academy just like he wished for?

Or would he go to a different hero school?

I sighed just thinking about it before I finally arrive at the school faculty so I can submit my form since the deadline is already close.

Just when I was about to turn right that leads to the faculty, I heard loud steps that sounded like someone is running.

Concerned, I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw Kirishima with a determined smile on his face.