Decision of the rabbit(9)

That night , in hephaistous  office, a few gods were talking . 

Hepahistous :" so hestia what are you planning to do? your kid gathered alot of attention , and alot of adventurers are searching for him"

Hestia:" dont worry  , hes gonna hide in a save place for now , and we can contact him using crystals"

Hestia:" what should do now is gather some allies , and train our members , hephaistous my debt is paid , do u mind lend me a loan again ?"

Hephaoistous smiles :" fine but you have to pay it or i ll enslave you hestia"

hestia:" hermes  can you  ask Aisha  and asfi to train our members too ? and if possible go to dungeon together  , we need our members to get leveled up again at least once so we can stand chance , i ll leave welf to you hepaistous"

Hermes :" you can rely on me "

Hestia:" well Ryu is the only one with issue , its true her strengh and fighting ability is great , but she cant level up because Astrea is not around"

hermes:" well i think i might be able to solve that problem"

hestia look back at him happily :" really !"

Hermes :" yeah i dont spend alot of time outside orario for nothing after all " 

hestia :"then for the time being my familia will just do their regular work , we ll rely on the help of aisha-san to replace bell , Asfi can train daphne and cassandra and i ll leave Ryu to you hermes "

miach : " its all up to the kids will to grow up "

tamekazi :" yeah , but this time they have a reason to fight for , bell was their shield all that time , they have to proove that they can at least keep up with him" 

*********

also that night inside loki familia 

Tione:" now should we be worry of Argonaut-kun? most of freya memebrs are non-friendly"

bete :" why should you be worry of  a brat like him ?"

Riveria :" if his growth was like this only after being trained by Aiz twice , then how much would he grew if he was trained by Ottarl for several months ? he ll dust you off soon Bete , be careful"

bete flinched :" haaah , what did you say ? why are you making him look so big? tsh...! " 

and then 

"""" BOOOOOM""""  

a heavy explosion   sound and a shockwave coming from the front courtyard 

Bete :" what the hell was that!"

Tiona:" it was from front courtyard , lets hurry!"

all of Loki familia went out to check what was going on outside and they were all doumbfounded by the scene ,

Bete:" what happened ?" 

dust covered the vision and the front courtyard was destoryed

Reviria:" there was a fight here , quickly check for any injured !"

then reviria cast wind magic to remove the dust  

and they were shocked by the scene of Finn on one knee and using his spear to support himself while keeping his poker face smile 

Gareth:" Finn what happened ?" 

others :" captain are you alright?"

Finn:" yeah , dont worry "