"Maybe.." I can tell that even his 'maybe' was a lie.

"Why are your parents so hard on you? It doesn't make sense? Don't they want to meet me?" I say a little defensive.

"They do, it's just this summer isn't the..best time for guests. My father has a lot of work." There are those distant eyes again. I wish I could read Draco better because a part of me feels like he is lying.

"Only two months." I breathe out.

"Remember me just like this until September." he says a little too desperately.

"Of course."

"Goodbye Thimble." With that he plants a small kiss on the tips of my lips. After pulling away he turns from me and gets in the back of the taxi. I stand for a moment to watch him slowly drive away from me. The further the taxi goes the smaller I feel. A tear escapes my eye as the taxi gets too small to track.

___________

*2 months later*

"Are you sure you have EVERYTHING?" My father says for the hundredth time.

"Yes father, I double checked before we left the house." I say to him as I shake my head with a smile.

"Okay okay. Look there's Dean!" I turn my head to see my best friend running towards me. My heart starts to race as Dean runs past the other students at the train station to find me. I meet him in the middle to be wrapped up in his arms. I missed this.

"Thank Merlin you are finally here. I have sooooo much to tell you about my summer." Dean says, pulling away from the hug.

"I can't wait to hear it all, give me a minute, I have to say goodbye to my father. Save me a seat!" Dean gives me a nod before heading inside the train. I turn to face my father to say my goodbyes.

"Oh my sweet angel, I will miss you. Please be safe this year." My father says giving me a hug while he kisses me on the forehead.

"I will. I'll send you an owl when I get all settled." My father smiles at me as I grab my trunks to head inside the train.

I get on the train and put my stuff away for the ride to Hogwarts. As I walk around the train to try and find Dean I hear his voice. Oh no.

"Fucking hell Zabini! I give you another simple task that you of course can't handle. I blame your screwed up girlfriend your rubbing off on you and you becoming a complete fucking idiot!"

I knew he would be here but I thought I could avoid him for the time being. I didn't expect the possibility of running into him on the train. This school has so many students, I have to be the one to run into him? Is this a fucking joke?

"Listen Malfoy, I don't know what is shoved up your ass, but you need to get it out." I hear Blaise say in response. I can tell they are moving closer to where I am so I panic. I hop in the nearest stall to me to find Harry, Hermione, and Ron sitting alone staring at me.

"Well hello Olivia." Ron says a little taken aback by my sudden appearance.

"Hey guys." I am a little embarrassed with myself.

"Oh Olivia! I missed you! How was your summer?" Hermione says, pulling me into a hug.

"It was alright." I simply say to the three of them. I look over to the boy who didn't write me all summer in fear of how his heart has been healing.

"Olivia, I know I didn't write you back but I wanted you to know I got your letters and I really appreciated them. You're a really good friend and I thank you for that." Harry says with sincere eyes.