@ExtremeFangirlForeva's idea: Breakfast

@ExtremeFangirlForeva has given me a bunch of wonderful ideas, this being the first one, so everyone thank her for this update because I had just run out of ideas.......

SETTING: After the HOO series

A1- The small of his back-a tiny point just opposite his bellybutton
A2-1.) @_Annabeth_Chase ~I'll try to make the chapter longer from now on, sometimes I can't tell because everything seems long on my phone
2.)@daughter_of_poseidon ~ My favorite artist is ALWAYS changing, but as of right now (Feb. 2, 2015) I'd say my favorite band is The Fray

Percy's P.O.V.
I ran, tripped, then continued to run to the door once I heard a knock. I flung it opened to an impatient Annabeth. "Why are you panting, seaweed brain?" She asked walking in. "Why do you look impatient, you knocked like 5 seconds before I opened the door?" I countered.

She smiled and gave me a sarcastic glared, "I'm hungry."

"Me too," I said guiding her to the couch, "That's why I'm going to make us...... wait for it.....," I made her face me,"BLUE WAFFLES!" She laughed, "Don't you mean you're mom is going to make them?"

"Nope," I responded, "She's still sleeping, I'm gonna make them all on my own."

"You don't want any help?" She asked. "No, I've got this," I stated proudly. "Good," she said, "because I'm still tired." Annabeth sat down on the couch, "Wake me up when you're done," she put her head on a pillow, pulled her feet up onto the opposite side of the couch and closed her eyes.

I crouched down in front of her face. She cracked open her eyes, sensing my face in front of hers. "When you wake up prepare to eat the best waffles you've ever tasted, and they'll be the best color ever," I told her. She nodded, slowly closing her eyes again. I kissed her forehead before running off to the kitchen.

It was really early, like 6, but for some reason I had as much energy as a caffeinated Leo. It was probably because Annabeth was here.

I got the supplies and started to make the waffles. I probably got all the measurements wrong, added too much blue food coloring, and most of it ended up on my shirt and the counter. I shrugged it off figuring more is better, you can never have too much blue, and I'll clean it later. I went to my room to get a new, clean shirt before going to the couch where Annabeth was sleeping.

I gently lifted her head, quickly sat down, then placed her head on my lap. I turned the TV on, making sure it was quiet. I watched a few episode of Spongebob (A/N I love this show so much, it's unhealthy), while the waffles cooked and Annabeth slept.

After 5 episodes I realized it's been an hour and a half since I put the waffles in! I ran to the waffles and saw they weren't just burnt but they were on fire. It wasn't anything big, but it was still enough to make the smoke detector go off. Crap, I thought.

I almost soaked it with water but stopped, think about how Annabeth told me that certain fires can get worse from water. Was it this kind? I thought. I should just get the fire extinguisher, or maybe one of those fire blankets. Do we even have one of those? As I thought someone put it out with a fire extinguisher. I looked at them and saw Annabeth standing there with the extinguisher, looking at me with fading alarm.

"Sorry I burnt your breakfast to a crisp," I apologized. She put the fire extinguisher down, and walked up to me smiling, putting her arms around my neck. "How about we go to Dunkin' Donuts, get bagels, and mix blue food coloring into the cream cheese," she suggested.

I smiled sheepishly, "Sounds great, and a lot better than me cooking." She kissed me quickly before turning to go, but I caught her hand and pulled her back, turning her in the process before continuing the kiss. After a while we pulled away. "You ready," she asked walking out of the kitchen. I grabbed the blue food coloring and stuck it in my pocket, "Yep."

Sorry this took so long to write but these last 2 weeks have been the busiest ever! Literally I've been doing homework until midnight each night, AND I've had all these huge tests in all of my classes. See the date at the top, that was when I tried to update. The teachers just don't want me fangirling..........

Q1- In The Lost Hero, Medea owns a(n)__________. (fill in the blank)

Q2- I'm planning on writing a new story, I have 2 ideas, 1 in modern times and 1 in medieval times, which would you prefer? (I'm going to write both but the popular preference will be written first)