Nightmares

Ok someone did give me an idea, THANK YOU!! And as I said I would give them credit so thank you sooooo much Foxlina2000!
I will be doing your second suggestion since I kinda , sort of did the first already. Ok that's all from me.....

This is a few.... I don't know weeks, yeah weeks, after they start dating.

A- Michael Yew, son of Apollo.

Annabeth's P.O.V.
Demigods aren't suppose to have cheerful and happy dreams about unicorns and all that stuff. I know that much, but my dream was the worst. To me it was Percy level bad, and he has the worst dreams.

The worst of it was I could remember it perfectly. That's also normal. The only weird thing was it wasn't one of those dreams when I'm spying on an enemy. There was only 2 people, I recognized one perfectly. Percy.

Ok so this is what happened..........

I was in an all black room when I heard laughter. I began to move toward it, and eventually I saw a light. When I finally got to it I was momentarily blinded by.... the moon? Then I heard the laughter again, so I quickly rubbed my eyes to scan my surroundings. Quickly I realized I was on a beach, at night, and there was a couple sitting on a blanket a few feet away from me. As I got closer the people became clearer. I stopped walking when I realized the boy was Percy and I wasn't the girl. They seemed to be having a great time, laughing, holding each other. I was steamed, my whole body was shaking with anger and I was pretty sure my whole face was red. I just stood there knowing I couldn't do anything until they kissed, that's when I snapped. I screamed in rage and began to march angrily toward them. At that point I didn't really care that in demigod dreams I have no effect.
Ok now here's the weird part....
I went right up to them pried them apart and they actually broke apart. I smiled triumphantly then recalled what just happened and began to cry. I cried and cried and cried. I think Percy was trying to explain but every time I heard his voice I just said "No!"

Then I woke up, with a scream that pierced through the night. My whole cabin was huddled around my bed, and in front of everybody was Percy. I wanted to punch him square in the face.

He looked concerned, and I almost felt bad for worrying him. Almost. If my dream was true he didn't deserve my sympathy.

I got up slowly and wiped my eyes, realizing my whole face was damp. "What happen?" I asked with a pretty good idea of what it was. "Well you screamed, then you started crying, lastly you screamed again while waking up." one of my sisters in the front answered.

"Are you okay, Wisegirl?" Percy asked.
"Yeah," I replied, "but can I talk to you outside?" He nodded and toke my hand. We walked outside to the porch and sat down on the top step.

"So do you want do you want to tell me about your dream?" he asked. I nodded glumly and explained the gist of it.
(A/N as always I'm not explaining, you know what happened)

He looked sad and started to say something but I cut him off, "please tell me it's not true or it's a misunderstanding. Like do you act or something...." I started talking really quickly thinking of all the possibilities.

After a couple more seconds of me babbling on, Percy cut me off this time. "It's not true." I looked at him couriously, "But demigod dreams are almost always true."

"Yeah almost. Sometimes new couples also get horrible lifelike dreams." Now I understood why he looked sad before, he had a dream about me cheating. "You know I would never-"

"Yeah, I figured once you started questioning me about all the weird possibilities, you really thought I acted." We both smiled, "I guess I should have figured, your fatal flaw is loyalty."

He laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist while I slung my arms over his shoulder. "So we're good?" He joked. "Yeah, we're good."

"And neither of us are cheating?" I smiled, "Not that I know of." His grin extended, "Good 'cause don't want to lose you." I kissed him with all my emotion for saying that, and he kissed back with the same amount.

We kissed until I hears the giggles of my siblings. I pulled away slowly and said, "I better go, my siblings are going to need an explaination," the blinds closed and Percy said," Or not." I laughed and quickly kissed him again.

As he left I whispered 5 words into the night that no one but me could heard, "I love you Percy Jackson." And I meant everyone of them, even if we have only dated for a little while."

Ok so I'm probably not going to update for the next 2 or 3 days so sorry (sorry-if you actually like my stories if not well suck it and stop reading.) Anyway I'm thinking of doing like a 3 or even 4 part truth or dare thing. I'm not sure yet so comment if you would like that idea. Also in that(if I do it) I'll include other couples so should I get tratie together?? I know a lot of people like them and so do I, so yeah comment on that too.

Q- Who was the giant that helped Percy and Annabeth in House of Hades?