Reading

I think this might be my last chapter for this book😢 'cause I'm writing another one right now and I'm idealess. The other story will have Percabeth so check it out. I may update this if I'm bored or I get a really good idea, but yeah. You can also give me really good ideas and I'll update. I'm not sure how it's gonna work, like if you guys beg me not to stop this I probably won't. So yeah..........

Like 10 years after the giant war

(Remember when I asked you to vote on your favorite chapter, well I'm gonna use those results now- Valentines day won)

A-12

Percy's P.O.V.

I sat there sprawled out on the couch of Annabeth and my house. It was our anniversary and I had no idea what to get her. I groaned in exasperation. I knew I should have been at a store actually looking for something but I didn't even have an idea on what to get her; what store would I go to?

Finally I got up and drove to Barns and Nobles to get her a book. Not the most original idea but I didn't know what else to do, she's not one of those jewelry/clothes/shoe lovers.

I looked up and down the isles but nothing really popped. I was about to leave when a woman came up to me and said, "You need any help?" The woman was tall, had long wavy brown hair, and emerald colored eyes. She was the second prettiest girl I've ever seen, Annabeth being the first, so I knew right away who she was.

"Aphrodite?" I questioned. She smiled, clearly happy I recognized her."In the flesh," she said. "Umm... no offense or anything but why are you here, in a book store?" I asked. "Oh right, I heard about your little dilemma-" I raised an eyebrow,"You heard about it?"

"Oh yes, I'm the goddess of love, I can sense things like that. Anyway I'm here to help. Here," she held out a book. I took the book hesitantly."Thanks," I said slowly. "Bye!" Aphrodite exclaimed.

I diverted my eyes as she left. Once I was sure she was gone I looked at the book. Percabeth- One Shots by:pantonio. 'Ok,' I thought, 'why not?'

~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~

"Here," I said handing Annabeth the book. She was beaming as I handed it to her. I skimmed through the book earlier and saw it was a bunch of short stories, or one shots, if you will, which explained the title since they were all about us. I didn't read any of the stories but luckily for us it was in Ancient Greek anyway.

Once Annabeth opened the present her smile widened but she look confused. "What is it?" she asked. "It's a bunch of stories about us from the old days by some unknown author given to me by Aphrodite herself." Understanding dawned upon her and she opened the book to the middle.

"Wanna read one now?" She asked already at the beginning of one of the stories. "Sure," I said scooting closer to her.

"Valentines Day", she read.

"Percy P.O.V.

All I wanted was a nice, monster free valentines day"

"Don't we all," I mumbled.

with my awesome girlfriend, Annabeth,"

"Awwwe, still think I'm awesome?" she asked. "Of course!" I exclaimed.

but being a demigod kinda puts a damper on that. It started out as a normal date, we saw a movie and I set up a picnic in Central Park for after.

"Oh yeah, I remember this!" Annabeth and I said in unison, then we laughed.

"Where are we going?" Annabeth asked trying to sound annoyed, but she was laughing. I tied a blind fold around her head so it would be a surprise. Once we got off the sidewalk and onto the grass Annabeth was able to guess our location, "Are we in a park?"