"Hi." Taehyung's voice is small and its too much for Jeongguk's poor heart. He could feel his cheeks heated, oblivious of how Taehyung was in the same condition.

"Hey." Jeongguk whispers, smiles gently, tries not to make a fool out of himself by looking awkward.

They talked, they finally talked and it's the best feeling in the world.

"Nice to meet you too." Taehyung says, feeling too hot all of the sudden.

"Same here." Jeongguk replies.

"Why the hell are you both so awkward?!" Hoseok exclaims and Taehyung clears his throat.

"We're meeting for the first time." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, you're meeting the person who called you cute. Why so awkward?" Jimin says and both Taehyung and Jeongguk turn red.

"Just shut up." Taehyung clears his throat again and Jeongguk really hops that the blush on Taehyung's cheeks is because of him.

"I ordered your favorite already." Jimin says and Taehyung blows a kiss at him.

"So, Taehyung's here now. Why are you so quiet?" Jaehyun nudges Yugyeom and he frowns.

"Mind you Tae, he's here only to meet you." Jaehyun continues and Taehyung chuckles, steals a glance at Jeongguk who looks a little---bored?

Taehyung wish he could talk to him properly but the other doesn't look interested at all.

"Shut up, you all. I just get really excited and I think we all will be really good friends." Yugyeom defends himself.

"Right." Jeongguk scoffs and Taehyung's eyes fall on him.

"Do you think that's not possible?" Taehyung asks him,  doesn't even know how he us able to talk to him but it's no better other way to start a conversation.

Jeongguk is almost taken aback by the question, wasn't expecting it at all.

"No, I didn't mean that. It's just Yugyeom got us in trouble once by introducing some people and they turned out to be---bad news." Jeongguk says and Jaehyun laughs at the memory, Yugyeom groans.

"You think we're bad people?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk immediately shakes his head, panics a bit.

"No---I that's not what I meant---".

"You think we'll bring trouble as well?" Taehyung frowns.

"No, seriously I didn't meant it like that---". Jeongguk was about to beg.

But then Taehyung laughs, so gently. He giggles as he looks at Jeongguk who forgets everything and falls in a trance of Taehyung's beautiful laugh.

"I was just playing with you." Taehyung chuckles. "You looked so scared."

Jeongguk chuckles a little, Taehyung loves the sound. The rest of the them start laughing too.

"He got you good, man." Yugyeom laughs and Jeongguk keeps looking at Taehyung, smiling sheepishly.

The two hold eachother's gaze for a moment and then looks away, blushing.

They're milkshakes arrive, Jimin mummers about how their service is really slow buy they enjoy the time nonetheless.

Jeongguk almost drops the milkshake when Taehyung's eyes fall on him just momentarily.

"So, are we gonna know about your favorite photographer or not?" The question is directed towards Taehyung by Yugyeom. Jeongguk looks at him, really wants to hear what Taehyung has to say about well, him. Even if the other doesn't know it's him.