♡11♡

Pic cred dell_dell7

Nah...i'd rather be your forever.

The words kept replaying in Jeongguk's mind for the entire way to Taehyung's apartment building. He had hard time making himself believe that it actually happened and that Taehyung really did type that and he's not dreaming.

He had a firm grip on the steering wheel, other hand up to his mouth, chewing on the nail of his thumb.

He's nervous and he's confused. He's absolutely fucking scared because whatever this is happening between him and Taehyung, it needs to be talked about and settled in proper terms.

And at the same time he doesn't want to talk about it because want if Taehyung said that they should stop because he actually likes someone else and this thought absolutely shatters him.

He doesn't want to stop kissing Taehyung or stop hugging him, holding him closer and just---have him the way he always wanted, like he's here to stay with him forever.

But they really need to talk about it. Jeongguk is trying his best to prepare himself for the final rejection and if this---whatever is happening between them is to go far till their last day in uni, he'll tell him that day---everything that he feels.

But he also wants to tell Taehyung everything right now but he's scared of his reaction.

Taehyung wanted him to come over, he invites him to spend time with him every chance he gets, kisses him and kisses back as well, is clingy with him and they spend time together alone more now rather than with their friends.

This should mean something right?

Jeongguk sighs, doesn't want to get his hopes high.

He reaches the outside the building, stays in the car with his heart absolutely going wild, a weird yet strong feeling that makes him want to hold Taehyung in his embrace and kiss him, and tell him how much he loves him.

There's a lump in his throat that makes his eyes water just a bit and he closes them, gulps and lets out a shaky breath. He needs to control his feelings or he'll be a mess around Taehyung and he can't afford that.

Or else he'll fucking spill everything.

Jeongguk looks outside the window and sees Taehyung rushing down the stairs, in his earthly colored clothes, a big smile on his lips, making him appear breathtaking.

Jeongguk's heart skips a beat and then goes wild again.

But Taehyung stops when his eyes meet Jeongguk's from the window. It was simple, he had for just go and sit in the passenger seat and they'll go but he stops.

The smile isn't wide as before but there and it's genuine and he feels like crying and he doesn't even know why.

He scolds himself that he must be making Jeongguk wait with his stupid sudden burst of emotions looking at the boy he loves so much but is a coward to say it.

He waves a little and Jeongguk's getting out of the car, his hands shaking as he takes long strides towards Taehyung.

Taehyung is already reaching for him, arms extended towards Jeongguk as he comes to circle Taehyung in his embrace, arms locking around his waist firmly.

Taehyung locks his arms around Jeongguk's neck, both pulling one another until their completely touching, hearts beating wildly but alike, they feel the rhythm against their chests.

It's happening so fast, them holding one another, eyes closing and lips locked in a desperate kiss as if they wouldn't have breathed unless they're kissing. It's like the kiss has given them a new life that was previously slipping.