Taehyung takes one look at his outfit, thinks he can't do anything about it if he looks fine or not. He just wants to see him now.

Taehyung chuckles and bites his lower lip, takes a deep breath again and let the time take it's course.

Taehyung opens the door, the bell rings like the cafe and he walks inside, his eyes searching for the familiar faces and the moment he does, his eyes fall right on him, he's already looking.

Taehyung's pace slows a bit, he feels tingles spark even though Jeongguk hasn't even touched him but he's looking  at him and this happened for the very first time. He can't even believe it.

In his trance, he doesn't even realise how it happens that his foot hits the leg of a chair he's passing by and he trips, falling forward. He stops the impact with his hands, embarrassment floods through him.

Why?! Why right now!? Why infront of him!!??

Taehyung could hear the laughter of his friends, as expected from them. He swallows hard and picks him up, looking around and apologizing sheepishly for causing any trouble and then he looks the table they all are sitting.

Jeongguk and Yugyeom are standing up while Hoseok and Jimin laugh. Jaehyun looks a bit sheepish. Taehyung approaches them, chuckles a little, his cheeks red as he makes eye contact with Jeongguk who holds it for a moment and they are looking away, flustered.

"Are you okay?" Yugyeom asks while chuckling and Taehyung nods.

"He's been through worse in embarrassing himself. This is nothing." Jimin laughs as Taehyung makes a face at him.

"Sit down you all and mind telling us why you were late?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung sighs. Yugyeom, Jeongguk and him take their seats.

"I had to meet Mr. Byun to talk about the apartment I'm looking for. Mum referred and he would be leaving tonight so I didn't have any other hour to see him so I got a bit late but I tried---".

"Alright, alright. Stop there." Jimin stops him and Taehyung smiles sheepishly.

He hasn't looked at Jeongguk because he just can't!! He'll bloody melt right here and now.

"But you're here! That's all that matters. We all are here!!" Yugyeom exclaims and Taehyung smiles.

"I actually thought you're mute in class but glad to you can talk and---talk alot." Jaehyun chuckles.

"I do talk, maybe you don't pay attention." Taehyung shrugs and Jaehyun laughs softly.

"It's nice to officially meet you, Taehyung." Jaehyun extends his hand over the table.

"Nice to meet you too, Jaehyun." Taehyung smiles.

Jeongguk watches the exchanges, waiting for Taehyung to look at him once, to realise he has yet to officially meet him too but he remembers his chat out of nowhere and it makes his heart ache a bit.

He should really tell Taehyung he is actually g.c_captures because there's no point in hiding when it won't be fruitful.

The moment Taehyung had entered the shop, his heart was about to burst out of his chest. He looks so beautiful---as always.

And he tripped, Jeongguk got up from his seat and wanted to run towards him but the other immediately got up, looking embarrassed but so cute that Jeongguk wanted to hug him to tight.

"And now, meet my friend, Jeongguk, officially." Yugyeom excitedly says and finally, Taehyung looks at him---

Jeongguk thinks he'll pass out.