𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

| 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 |

Misumi entered her son's room seeing he was peacefully sleeping. She sat on his bed starting to shake him softly, hoping he wouldn't be an grumpy when he woke up. "Suya! Wake up!! Today is a special day!!"

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!" He jumped out from his covers already excited for the day ahead of him.

"AHHH YES HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY NOW SIX YEAR OLD BABY BOY!!" Se pulled him in for a hug giving him kisses all over his face.

"Ahh mom I'm not a baby anymore!" He pulled away not wanting anymore kisses from her.

"Fine fine. But get dressed we're having a party today!!"

"Awh YEAH!! Is dad coming!?" Katsuya's birthday was always the same, only consisting of Misumi and her parents. Not many people came to his birthdays, since Misumi didn't know any other parents, but this year it was going to be different. She wanted a bigger celebration than the other years. Now that she was able to reunite with her friends and Bakugo, she figured that she would just invite everybody or make this year more special compared to the other years.

"Of course!! He's on the way already!" Misumi headed down to the kitchen to prepare the food. She planned to make a big feast consisting of all of Katsuya's favorite dishes.

Bakugo came right in dropping everything from his hands at the entrance of the house. He couldn't find anyone right near the entrance, so he yelled out. "Babe I'm here!!"

"I'm in the kitchen!!" He headed straight to kitchen already knowing the house inside out.

"Need help?" He asked while placing the cake in the fridge while Misumi was busy platting all the dishes.

"Nope I'm almost finished anyways, its going to be a small party anyways!!"

"Where's the brat?"

"He's getting ready upstairs."

*DING DONG*

"Shitty hair, you here for the party?!"

"Yeah Misumi invited me and basically the rest of the class."

"Babe!! You said it wasn't a lot of people!!"

She walked over to the door to see who their first guest was, seeing the red head. "It's not! It's just our parents and the class. Oh hi Kirishima!!"

"Babe? You guys are back together!?" He asked but to have his question interrupted by the pink lady, who just walked in.

"Ehh?! Really!! FINALLY!!"

"Mina-channn you cameee!!" Misumi went towards her for a hug and to catch up on the past two weeks she hasn't seen her. Meanwhile, Kirishima went straight for the blonde asking him about all the details. "Bro since when?"

"Like 2 weeks ago." Bakugo answered.

"And you didn't tell me!!"

"It's not your fucking business!!"

"Ah since you're here early, can you help me set up outside?" Misumi interrupted them showing the three of them where the outdoor chairs and tables were for the party in the backyard.

—————————————————————

"Ok ok now that everyone is here, let's sing happy birthday!!" Everyone stood around Katsuya, starting to sing happy birthday in unison. He quickly made a wish, holding his hands together with his eyes closed before blowing out the candle.

"Mom can I open my gifts now!!" He asked excitedly, staring at the huge mountain of gift in the corner of the deck just waiting to be opened. Misumi nodded and he quickly ran over to the gifts and everyone followed.

"Katsun open mine, open mine!!" Erina suggested pointing to bigger sized box that was wrapped in a orange and black checkered paper.

He ripped the paper to see a plain box with a note that was handmade by his best friend, Erina. He opened the box to see grenades that looked exactly like his father's. He picked them up with sparkles in his eyes. "Wahh gauntlets!! Dad look they look just like yours!!"

"My papa asked his friend to make those for you!! He said you can be just like your dad!!" Erina explained pointing at her dad who requested that he received this for his gift.

Katsuya continued to open his series of never ending gifts from everyone who came. He got plenty of equipment to help him train or some video games to play. The last gift was a giant gift, which came from both of his parents. It was decided to be the final surprise for the now 6 year old blonde.

"Ok Suya this is the last gift, it's from me and dad!!" She brought out the biggest box and placed it in front of him.

Katsuya opened the box to see a series of costumes and shoes that replicate his dad's outfits he wore throughout his career. "WOW!!"

"Now you can dress just like your dad!!"

"Go try it on brat."

"Look mom!! SHINEEE!!" He showed off his outfit, letting out explosions teleport throughout the entire backyard. He continued to show off his outfit, using his quirk to imitate his dad.

"Wow Bakubro, he's just like a mini you!!" Kirishima stated admiring the little 6 year old replica of his friend.

"Ahh I know right kiri-kun!! There's not even an ounce of me, stupid strong genes of yours!!" She whined playfully punching Bakugo's chest.

"That's not my fucking fault my genes can beat yours!! Maybe the next fucking brat can look like you!!" He stated bluntly later realizing what he said. Misumi was taken aback at first, he possibly wanted another kid!?

"Ehh? You want another kid? You must like being a dad huh?~ she teased him, not even worried about his statement about having another child despite just getting back together.

"Tch. I never said I wanted a fucking brat right now!"

"Hai hai, just help me clean up now!" She walked away picking up the wrapping paper and bags off the floor, moving all of Katsuya's toys back inside the house.

—————————————————————

A/N: ahhh this was kinda a bad chapter.. I didn't know what to write next, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!!

𝟵𝟲𝟳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.