Chapter 5

--Delirious' POV--

I woke up first and decided to make bacon and eggs. Then I got a text from Vanoss.

V: Congrats! I hear your are now dating ______

Me:Yea

V: I'm sorry about what I did before I want to make it up to you by giving you my Hockey tickets for tonight's game

Me: I can't, I know how much Hockey means to you

V: Please, I insist

Me: Okay fine. Thank you.

V: Anytime

I guess Vanoss feels bad about doing that, I trust him. He helped me lose the cops when we were kids because ____ was not always around as a kid she was put in jail for a year for murder. Then he introduced me to his friends and that's how we all became buddies. I would always visit her in jail and plan a way out so she was only in jail for a month I couldn't last a month without her.

I hear ____ wake up.

"Good morning, babe." I said.

"Morning."

"I made you breakfast."I slide her plate to her.

"Awe. Thanks, babe."

I sit down next to her and start eating.

''You can have the day all to yourself. Do whatever you want." I slide her an envelope full of money.

She opens it and looks at me.

"Delirious,''

"I'm going to the Hockey game today and the tickets are sold out and I got mine from a friend. I'm sorry I couldn't spend the day with you but you could go to the mall with Lui. He keeps asking for permission to hang with you.''

"Awe, babe. You didn't have to give me money I have money too you know.'' She said with a smile.

"I know but it was the least I could do.'' I smile and kiss her.

''I gotta go babe.'' I said

"Ugh, ok bye.'' She said.

I get my jacket on and walk out. And head into my car. What if Vanoss is up to something? No, he can't be, we have been friends forever.

--Your POV--

I got dressed and got in my car and called Lui.

L: Who is this I'm gonna freaken kill you!?

Me: Hahaha, funny.

L: Did Delirious tell you that I want to go to the mall with you today?

Me: Yup

L: Meet me there at 2:01 EXACTLY!

Me: Okay Lui, Bye

L: See ya babe!

He hung up. I'm suppose to meet Vanoss at the movies at 1:00 and it's 12:30. i have to be there in 30 minutes.

Once I got there the mall was right across the street. I get out and see Vanoss. I walk towards him and he is looking at my car.

''Whoah, nice car.'' He said with his eyes wide open.

''Thanks, Delirious got it for me.'' He didn't say anything.

"Do you want to see THE FAULT IN OUR BULLETS?" He asked.

That movie was an action movie with lots of romantic scenes.

''How about BANANA BUS?" I suggested.