Chapter 8

--Delrious' POv--

Today is the day when we get the handcuffs removed. I'm kind of sad that I won't be able to be with her 24/7 but even without the cuffs I probably still would of been everywhere with her.

"_____, who was the doctor by the way?" I asked.

"Dr. Buk... Uh... Kiss."

"Dr. Bukiss, okay. Well lets go."

When we finally got there we talked to a nurse about the cuffs.

"Who was the doctor that gave you this 'presciption'?" The nurse asked.

"Dr. Bukiss."_____ said.

"Exuse me?"

"Dr. Bukiss." I said.

"Dr. Butt Kiss? We do not tolerate your behavoir here. No doctor would give you such foolish prescriptions. I'm going to ask you to leave and don't come back unless you have a true emergancy." Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Then security came and kicked us out we didn't have a chance to say anything.

"What the heck?! They can't do that!"

"Calm down. We can just cut these off." I said trying to calm her down.

"There is one problem," An unfimillar voice said. We turned around to see a really big buff man.

"They're the strongest metal on Earth." The guys said and started spraying us with gas. My eyes get heavier and I gasp for air then I fall to the gorund and see black.

--Your POV--

I wake up in a cave or bacement it's hard to tell. I'm tied up in a chair and Delirious is tied up in a chair 5 feet away from me. There is two guys Dr.Bukiss and... What?! It's the guy from the movies that was dressed up like an old lady.

"What do you want from us?" Delirious asked.

"I just want information and some other stuff." The buff guy said. The Dr was mainly just sitten around doing nothing.

"What information?"

"I have five questions for the both of you. Lets start with _____. Did Vanoss ever say anything about me when you guys went to the movies?" Delirious rolled his eyes but how does that guy know my name?

"No." I said.

"Okay lets not play this game anymore. Just tell me everything you know about Vanoss."

"We will never say anything it's part of our friendship." I said and Delirious was nodding.

"Well looks like I'm going to have to do Plan B which is to torture on of you and rape the other."

"No!'' Delirous and I said at the same time.

"Did I mention I'm gay?" Delirous' eyes widen. He grabs my chair and pushes over at the bottom of the bed and ties my mouth up. He walks over to Delirous and injects a needle into him and I couldn't say anything to Delirious. He unties him and he is kind of woozy and unsure of whats going on. Delirious gets hypnotized and listens to anything he says.

"By the way my name is Dominic." He said and whispered something in Delirious' ear. Delirious took off his clothes and went into the bed with a blank face.

"I'll give you 'till the count of five to tell me at least one thing like maybe... where he lives." Dominic said.

"No! I'm not telling you anything."

"One," He unbuckled his belt.

"Two," He took his shirt off. I still didn't say a word.

"Three," He took his pants off and underwear and threw them on the floor.