Mattia- can I come in?

Aria- yes

Mattia took his clothes off and came in the shower.
I stood under the water looking at him. He stood across from me looking back at me.

Mattia- hello

Aria- hi

I laughed and washed my hair. I moved out of the way so Mattia could wash his hair too.
I finished showering so I stood there waiting for Mattia to finish.

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️

I watched Mattia as he rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. He finished and came closer to me, he grabbed my throat and pulled me closer to his face.
Next thing I know we're making out under the water.
We stop for a minute and Mattia turns the water off, we get out and he lifts me up and put me on the counter.
We continued to make out.
As we were kissing Mattia opened my legs and put his fingers inside. I moaned and remembered that we weren't alone in the room.

Aria- wait....the girls are still in the room

Mattia peeked out the bathroom door and then came back in and closed it

Mattia- nobody's there, they probably went for breakfast

Aria- okay

Mattia bent down and started licking my sweet spot which made me moan. I played with his hair and gripped the sink.
He stopped and stood back up, he kissed me again.
I grabbed his dick and jerked it before I stuck it in me.
I moaned loud as he thrusted in and out of me, I leaned my head back against the mirror.
He went harder which made me moan louder.

Aria- oh fuck

Mattia- you like that Princess?

Aria- yeah
I moaned

I rubbed my clit which gave me a different type of pleasure.
I moaned loud and Mattia covered my mouth.

Aria- I'm gonna cum baby-

As soon as I finished that sentence I came.
I pulled Mattia close to me and I kissed him, I pulled away and Mattia pulled out, I got off the counter and got in my knees. I grabbed his dick and slowly started licking the tip. I deep throated his dick and pulled it out of my mouth. I used both of my hands and jerked it.

Mattia- I'm g- gonna cum

I let Mattia take over and I opened my mouth, he jerked himself and he eventually came on my face.
I swallowed whatever went in my mouth. Mattia handed me a tissue and I cleaned my face off.
I stood up and kissed Mattia again.

⚠️⚠️ ALL DONE⚠️⚠️

Aria- we gotta disinfect the counter.

Mattia- I think there's cleaning stuff under the counter

I looked under the counter and grabbed the cleaner.
I wiped the counter multiple times to make sure it was clean.