Victor criss

•Really criss•
Being belch Huggins little sister wasn't fun, sure I get protected but there is a " no dating my friends" rule which makes it hard because of my tiny little school girl crush on criss.

I was in the shed banging the drums, practicing for my upcoming event with the band. With me smashing the drums and blaring music I didn't hear the shed door open and close, after finishing my rift I look up to see the gang and my brother, " oh hey guys" I said waving, blushing when I made eye contact with victor, " hey sweet heart, how you goin" Henry flirted as he leant on my drums, I pushed his hand off and he went plummeting to the floor, the rest of the gang snickered. I got up off the seat and helped him up, I laughed and cracked my knuckles.

I was sitting in the living room, with only a pair of booty shorts and a stripped singlet, " Reggie, Reginald. Bitch, fucking hell" I yell I stormed up the stairs and poked my head around the corner, only to see the white blonde sitting in my brothers room, "oh hey Vic, have you seen Reggie" I asked with a blush on my face "uh yeah-he uh-they went to get b-beer" he stuttered like that Denbrough kid " oh ok, well if you need me I'll be in the kitchen" he nodded and I walked into the kitchen. I was making a coffee when I felt a presents behind me, I turn around and victor is standing behind me with his hand in my waist " oh h-hi victor" he nodded and rested his head on mine"I need to tell you something" he spun me around and looked into my eyes, he leaded forward and brushed his lips against mine, I blushed madly closing the gap locking our lips in place. The door slammed open and we jumped so far apart it was like we flew. " guys we're home" Henry yelled, victor hurried out of the kitchen after giving me a peck on the lips, I blushed like a tomato "hey, what happen" my brother asked me "huh-oh-uh nothing it's just hot" he nodded looking curious.

We sat in the living room drinking bear and watching movies, since mom was out of town on a date she left me and Reggie to take care of the house and each other, I was under the blanket and sitting down on the couch, I was drinking a beer that my brother had handed me earlier, Victoria sat next to me under the same blanket, I felt a hand on my knee slowly gliding to my inner thigh, I look at victor to only see him looking at the tv, every now and then giving me and glance. He played with the fabric of my shorts pulling them aside to reach my panties, he rubbed my nub through to cloth gradually speeding up, I bit the blanket to keep noise in only for him to pull my panties aside and stick two fingers in me, I squealed, from the new sensation. I'm not a virgin but my brother doesn't know that because if he did he'd wouldn't just go off at me but the whole gang asking if it was them, he continued to piston his fingers in and out of my dripping core, by this time my face was bright red. I was getting closer to my release when Vic ripped his fingers out of me leaving my core empty. I shot my head towards him as he got up " Do you mind if I take a shower" he asked belch, Reggie nodded victor gestured his head at me to go down the hallway, " imma go to bed, it's pretty late" I said yawning " alright goodnight" Reggie replied. I quickly run up stairs, victor ran into my room, I chased after him and closed my door. He pushed me up against it immediately attacking my lips, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he hoisted me up so I was pressed between his body and the door. Our tongues fought for dominance, me loosing in the process and him exploring my wet cavern. I moaned into his mouth as he took off by shirt and grinding into my soaked self. Vic grabbed my right breast, kissing down my neck and stomach, he got to my shorts and sliding them down as well as my panties, he kneeled done between my legs and licked a stripe up my slit, I let out a breath my moan, I gripped his hair as he continued to go down. He licked and sucked at my clit making me beg for more " please Vic, just fuck me already" I cried pulling him into a heated kiss " only if you beg for it" he said smirking "please Vic, I want your big cock to fill me up with cum please" I shout, he unbuckles his belt and shoves his pants and boxers down. His hard on slaps against his abdomen with a big red tip and slim but long length, it stops at the blonde bundle of pubes, I blush as he lines up at my entrance, I nod and he pushes in entwining our fingers together as he thrusts back out throwing his head back in pleasure, victor lets out a groan and speeds up, thrusting me into the door. The sound of our skin slapping combined with our breathily moans and groans, I clung onto victor scratching at his back leaving nails mark, " I'm coming, I coming, Vic please I-" I moaned out coming close to my release " hold it for me, I'm getting close" I could tell that he was getting close due to his sloppiness"cum for me, cum, I'm cumming" victor shouted, a few more hard thrusts he shot his sticky fluid into me, cause my own orgasm to fall threw, he pulled and and sat down. " that was-" victor started " the best sex I've ever had" I cut him off. We got dressed and victor pulled me into a quick kiss, " will you be my girlfriend" he said leaning his forehead on mine " of course victor" he kissed me one more time and opened the door, " goodnight princess, see you tomorrow" I giggle and got under the covers drifting into a deep sleep.

-Vicky's
POV-
I shut the door quietly, I turn around to see a very red belch, "oh fuck" I whispered " you hurt her and I'll fucking kill you, you understand" I nodded quickly sighing I'm relief.

-I hope you enjoyed this one, sorry for it updating sooner, I've had a lot going on with my family plus Christmas and stuff. If you have any ideas what the other lemon should be or if you want something else just let me know
-bunny