Patrick hocstetter

—ending—
⚠️Warning this have attempted suicide and ràpe in it, so if you don't like anything of the sorts, please do not read on⚠️ also soft Patrick.

Monday, another day that I have to get through. I miss the silent loneliness of my warm fluffy bed, I miss the mornings where my father would wake me up with breakfast in bed, but now that's all gone. I got up on my wobbly aching feet, I walked slowly trying not to fall over due to the attempted overdose that occurred earlier that night. I stood in the mirror and looked at the awful bags under my dull blue eyes, stood there with nothing but a shirt on, the scars on my arms and thighs look like ruffles in the ocean, but yet I am not as beautiful. I pulled off my shirt and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my small bedroom. I tugged off my underwear and hopped in the shower, I stood there for a good 5 minutes looking at the scars and bruises all over me. I finally got out just enough time for me to get to school, I threw in a hoodie and some jeans. I ran down stairs and grabbed my bag, living with my alcoholic, abusive step-father I have to leave my bag down stairs so he can go threw it so I don't have anything. I walked out the door, closing and locking it in the process. I started waking down the sidewalk when I heard an engine rev, I whipped my head around and saw Henry bowers head looking out the window, I walked faster, but heard four pairs of feet behind me. I began to run, sprinting into the woods, tripping over a root and falling on face. My hair was grabbed and I was yanked on my knees, I came face to face with none other then Henry bowers, " well well well, boys looks like we got our self a little lamb" the rest of them laughed " how bout we have a little fun before we hurt her" Henry said as he started undoing his belt, my eyes widened in fear, as he pulled out his cock. He forced it into my mouth and started thrusting. The rest was one big blur, and before I knew it I was on the dirty floor, jumper and bra pushed up with hickeys and bruises along my chest and neck. My underwear and jeans were pulled down to my knees, with cum leaking out of my heat. I sobbed as I fixed myself up, I walked out of the forest on wobbly legs and made my way back home. I got to the door and got out my keys, I unlocked the door and ran upstairs to shower to get the smell of men off me. I sat on the tub, crying, today was the day I finally ended it all. I got up out of the bath, walked into my room not bothering to get dressed. I opened my drawer and dug threw it, finding my gun. I sat on my knee and put the gun in my mouth ready to pull the trigger, when the gun was slapped out of my hands, I look up in shock. I see the brown hair and the green eyes full of emotions, sadness, rage, anger. " what the fuck are you doing!" I let out despairing sobs as he picks me up in to his arms and lays down on the bed. I cry into his chest as he pats my hair, " I can't d-do it anymore" I sob out," I know but you have to, because I-I love y-you" he stutters out I look up at him with wide eyes, did Patrick hocstetter just confess his feelings. " you-you do?"I asked between sobs, he nodded smiling, " your real" was all he said before leaning down, closing the gap between our mouths in a loving kiss, my mouth opened to let his tongue threw my teeth. Our tongues wrestled as his hand traveled to my right breast squeezing gently, it roamed down the valley of my breast to my stomach reaching my flower, his fingers played with my folds like a blind man. Patrick sucked on my neck leaving big, dark hickeys. I moaned out as he stuck a finger in my heat, " fuck, Patrick" I cried out, my hand clutched his shirt in a tight grip. My face was red hot with blush as he played with my heat, " how good does it feel, tell me if you killed you self, this would have never happened" Patrick whispered in my ear, he got on top of me while taking his shirt off throwing it to the side and slipping his jeans off " I'm gonna make you feel so good your gonna forget your fucking name " Patrick whispered in my ear as he thrusting his fingers in and out of my pussy, I moaned grabbing the sheet. I arched my back up into his bare chest as fondled my breast " p-Patrick please, f-fuck me" I moan, eye closed and glistened with tears for earlier. " look at you so wet and aroused for me" he snickered, he shoved down his boxers and his member shot up and hit his lower abdomen. Patrick positioned himself between my legs holding my thighs on his hips, he ran the tip up and down my folds before entering the tip, he pushed the rest in staring at me as i whimpered from the sensation in my abdomen, " p-Patrick faster" he thrusted faster and harder into my small pussy. He sighed in pleasure as he thrusted pushing my leg further up until my knee was in my face, he angled his hips to hit my sweet spot that was ever so sensitive due to my overly virgin self. " Patrick I'm cumming-ahh!!" I screamed out forgetting my father was down stairs" ha yeah fuck same here babygirl" he cried out pulling out of me and cumming onto my breasts and stomach I came seconds later, liquid poring out of me onto my clean bed sheets, Patrick flopped down beside me, panting and sweating. He pulled my close to his bare body, " that-that was unexpected" I breathed out " did you really mean it when you said you loved me" I ask Patrick who was panting heavily, he turned his head towards me " of course I did, I love you, I may not be the most kindest person but I love you" he said bringing my into a hug. I snuggled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with school and my father was in hospital, but this one I'm kinda proud of. But next it's victor and I'm not sure what to do but I'll figure it out.
-bunny