Bowers gang

•Her• pt 2
I ringed out my hair with the towel and began to put my clothes back on. " that was good" victor exclaimed laying on the hot rock, " yeah it was" I sat down next to him " so, what year are you guys in" Henry shrugged his shoulders " I missed most of my school years, I didn't get an education like you guys do" I got back up and dusted off my pants, we all jumped back into the car and left.

——-Time skip——-
I sat on Henry's bed with my book and a pencil, Henry walked in from the shower with only a towel around his waist. "You can have a shower now" I nodded and grabbed my night clothes, which was a pair of night shorts and one of Henry's old shirts. I quickly walked pasted him and into the bathroom, I undressed from my clothes that were now dirty and chucking them into the hamper. I stepped under the hot water, it running down my body, I grabbed the soap and my loofah, scrubbing every bit of dirt and germ off of me. Once I got out I went to reach for the towel when I realized I forgot to bring it with me into the bathroom. " Henry! Can you please get me a towel" I yelled out sticking my head out of the door, I saw him trotting down the hallway with a black towel in his hands, I held out my arm to reach for it. I tried to grab the towel but Henry would move back whenever I got close" come one Henry I'm cold it's not funny" I heard chuckles as I tried again, I see belch, Vic and Patrick coming up to the door, they pushed passed the door and into the bathroom where I stood, bare and dripping wet " c-can I help you" i said as they cornered me, each being a foot taller then I am. Henry came and kneeled in front of me, spreading my legs to take a look " I always wondered what this pussy looks like" he dragged a finger up my wet slit pressing down on my clit, I cupped a hand over my mouth the keep myself from moaning. I was hauled up onto my feet and onto the bathroom vanity. " who going first" Henry turned to the boys "w-what, what do you mean" I said terrified " oh, we are gonna fuck you so hard that you don't remember your name" my eyes widened " but Henry, it's wrong we are basically-" I was cut off my a pair of lips forced onto mine, I closed my eyes and lean into the kiss.

By now all boys were naked, clothes discarded in the corner of the bathroom, I was on my knees, with one cock in my hand and one in my mouth, I sucked and licked the head as I thrusted my hand up and down his shaft. I was pulled up to my feet by belch and turned onto my stomach, victor kneeled behind me and spread my lower lips, he licked a strip up my pussy before thrusting his tongue into my slick cavern, I moaned out and pressed my face against the counter. I felt something big press into my heat, my head shot up and looked in the mirror to see Vic behind me pushing his cock into me, I fell forward face planting the counter as he thrusted all the way in I let out a loud moan as he started jack hammering into me " holy fuck she's tight" he moaned out fucking me harder each thrust " anhhhhh, f-fuck" I yelled, I've never felt this before. Losing my virginity to a bunch of boys, " I-I'm coming, fuck" I scream out gripping onto the vanity, Vics thrusts got sloppier and faster " fuck! " Vic leaned his head back closing his eyes tight, cumming into me triggering my orgasm, squirting in the process."looks like we got a squirter" Patrick exclaimed gathering my juices on his finger running them up my slit where vics cum started to leak out. I panted and laid there for a few minutes until I was flipped over and laid onto the ground, belch kneeled in between my legs positioning his cock at my entrance "can I?" He asked I nodded getting ready for the large intrusion. Belch was bigger then the others, his girth making up for the length. He thrusted his whole member into my slick coven, " ah, please harder belch" I arch my back as he thrusts harder, he lifts one leg onto his shoulder thrusting faster chasing his orgasm,"oh fuck" he yelled thrusting deeper and slower to reach my g spot. I arch my back off the ground as a wave of pleasure washed over me. I came, squirting on belchs member, I laid there for a good minute, I looked up at the boys them smirking down at me " alright my turn, your gonna ride me" I stood up and Henry sat down on the toilet seat. He patted his lap, signaling me to sit on his lap, I walk over to him seating my legs either side of his hips and positioning his cock at my entrance, I slid down onto him throwing my head back in pleasure, " uh, fuck. You feel so good" I moaned out now clutching onto Henry's biceps " ha, uh, this is the best pussy I've ever had" Henry said, wrapping his arms around my waist, speeding up quickly thrusting up into my slick heat. As his thrusts go sloppier, I was approaching my third orgasm. Henry leaned back so he was just holding my hips, my hips slow to a grinding motion. I came with a loud moan, slumping forward to lean on Henry. I stood up on wobbly feet, " hey, where do you think your going. I haven't came yet " I look at him and see that he's holding his still hard cock. He stood up as I got on my knees, Henry guided his cock to my open lips, thrusting his hips forward making me deep throat him, I grabbed onto his thighs as he gripped my hair bringing my head back and forth. Henry sped up his thrusts but also becoming sloppier " ugh, god your mouth is a-amazing" he threw his head back thrusting once more shooting his cum deep in my throat, I felt warm liquid on my breasts and face. I look up to see the others, jerking off. I stood up and Patrick gripped my hips pulling mine against his, grinding in desperation for friction. He grabbed my face bringing his lips to mine in a heated kiss, he wrapped his arms under my thighs lifting my up so he could pin me against the wall. By this time he was already naked, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted into my used heat, I let out a loud moan as he bit my neck, " oh god, yes" my eyes rolled into the back of my head coming closer to my orgasm. Patrick licked the remaining cum off my face and chest thrusting violently into me, his hand reached down to where we were connected and rubbed my clit. With that I came crying out in pleasure. I fell to the floor, my legs shaky and sore, " god, I need another shower" Vic helped me up, making sure I didn't fall over.

After we all showered, we settled in the living room, all under a blanket" I love you guys" I said sleepily " we love you too" Henry said snuggling up to me. We all fell asleep in each other's arms.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it sorry it took so long
-bunny