Chapter 14 - Saifune

Start from the beginning

We watch the dragon fly up high into the night sky and explodes.

"Fireworks.." I quietly say to myself.. "Thank you.. Saifune.. I hope your beloved weapons find peace.." Yeon and Hee..

Never thought those two would be brought up again.. they are immortal weapons who will.. watch the end of time. They been through so much.. until they met Saiken.

For Saifune though.. it's a reverse contract curse. Saifune will only last as long as I'm alive.. because Saiken drew the seal and turned himself into a weapon.

If I were to draw the seal and turn Saiken into a weapon- then I guess he'd be immortal, but.. this is better. Saiken does have to reincarnate after this.

He does have a next life.

We won the fight though.. and..

"Lumine.." I slowly approach her.. but in the end..

Lumine falls into my embrace. She hugs my tightly and cries into my chest. I can hear her softly crying and blushing..

I return the comfort by hugging Lumine and kissing her head.

"You're safe now, Lumine.. you're safe.." I can't believe she would give up everything just so.. I can live..

Lumine really loves me.. and I really love her.

"I'm so sorry Amber.. I'm so sorry! I.. I'm sorry!"

"It's okay Lumine.. honey.. it's okay." I pat her back and continue to hug her. "Look at me.. Lumine.."

Lumine slowly meets my gaze and we both stare at each other. Lumine's face filled with relief and tears.. I can see the light and joy back into her eyes..

Her soft lips and blushed red cheeks.. we both slowly move closer until our lips finally touch.

It's.. salty.. because of the tears- but it feels so so sweet. I hold onto Lumine's waist and I push myself closer to her. Our chest pushing against each other and I can feel Lumine's arm wrap around my shoulders- then up to my neck.

Lumine pulls in my head closer and we both continue to kiss gently.. and bit aggressively as well.

"Ohh.. okay.."

"Ooo la la~ look at those two, Mona. They're getting sooo into it."

"Really Saiken.. Saiken? What the.."

"Ohh- don't stare too much.. my name is Saifune by the way~"

"Uhh.."

..?

Me and Lumine take a glance at.. Saiken Who is.. more.. girl.. like..

"Uhh.." I'm.. did I do that?

"It appears that.. well.. Saiken and Yufine merged to become the weapon they are so that means.. well.." Mona clears her throat. "Saiken isn't really a male anymore.. it seems.."

"Saifune!!! How many times?! Yes! I'm a female! I lost my ding a long! See?"

"Pulls your pants up! That is just disgusting- oh wow.. you are a girl- Excuse you!" Mona slaps Saifune. "Shall we head back?" Mona looks extremely unimpressed.

"Of course! I promised Lumine, didn't I? That I'd take her back home. Well.. said of course, but.. a promise is a promise in a way! Okay?"

"Hehe~ let's head home, Amber." Lumine hugs me from behind. I can feel her love and warmth.. it's warming up my body and soul..

I feel so calm around Lumine now. Usually I'd feel.. weird and strange. Confused even! Now.. I just.. I feel good now.

I love this feeling.. I love Lumine.

I'm so glad that I get to hear Lumine giggle a bit.. it pains to hear her cry and beg..

"Gosh.. I'm really beautiful." Saifune poses and looks at a broken shard of glass. "Who wants to date me?!"

...

Even Mona is quiet.

Ouch..

Saifune's POV

Well I have the ability to turn into a bow or back to my human form. Mona ended up explaining everything to Jean.

She was clearly pissed that Amber left, but in the end everything worked out! The raid is over, the abyss mages took a huge loss, and Lumine is saved!

Amber is still the outsider of the knights of favonious! She is now given the captain role too! The outrider captain who will lead her fellow knights into battle! Or.. glide- actually.

Amber has a small team of elites gliders and Lumine is in it! Oh those two are so cute together. I wonder what they're up to? Me? I'm just walking around the city.

Jean knows that I'm a girl now hehe.. hmm.. Diluc is quite the handsome man. Kaeya is flashy and cool! Maybe I can find that Razor boy again and make him my man-

Ahem- Anyways.. Maybe I can find a girl myself. I swing both ways haha. Who I wonder.. Maybe Jean, but.. eh.. I'd think she turn me down. Oh oh! Maybe Lisa!

Why am I girl.. I feel so weird. I'm losing testosterone. Well.. eh- I don't care. This is my new life now I guess.. I can't.. really remember my past life and I don't remember a glimpse of.. what was it again..

What am I even thinking about.. eh..

Well! I'm the bow the belongs to Amber! I am an outrider too! Outrider Saifune!