Chapter 14 - Saifune

Amber's POV

"Saiken.."

"It seems.. this is the end for us.. huh.. you feel it right.."

"I feel.." What do I feel.. I feel so many emotions right now.. "Angry.. frustrated.. despair.. sad.."

"Ah.. take care of me.. okay? If you die.. I die.. a reverse.. contract.. I.. turn myself into a weapon.. a weapon that not only is cursed, but also has the power.. of a star.." Saiken bites his finer and wipes the blood under my eye lids.

Then I see.. visions.. a story.. a tale about two lovers who.. were happy. In a small school, But family. Asaki and Muraki..

Then I see the horrors of their transformation and.. the fall of a nation..

I finally open my eyes.. I see things much more clearer now. I feel a sudden surge of power coursing through my body.

I slowly get up and.. I see a bow lying down next to me. The bow was.. where Saiken was.. he..

Turned himself into a cursed weapon.. the very thing Shiyou did.. she cursed Asaski and Muraki.. now..

Saiken cursed himself.

He gave those two a name.. and loved his weapons. He was there fatherly figure in a way. I shall do the same for Saiken.. as he gave up his life and humanity just to.. save me.

"Saifune.. the dragon bow." I call out his name.. I call out her name.. the power of human emotions and their will as well as the power of the star! "In my hand.. I have the strongest bow! My name is Amber and I will have the stars bestow their judgement upon you, Mao Song!"

"Amber.. Y-you're.." I can hear Lumine softly calling me out..

"I'm coming for you, Lumine.. I love you. I love you so so so much."

"I.. I love you too.. Amber. I really love you! So please.. please. Win this fight and take me home!"

"Of fucking course!" I shout out at the top of my lungs. My final tears are out and now I give Mao Song a grin he'll never forget.

"I told you so.." Mona smiles and lays down. "Tonight.. is your last." Mona smirks.

"You little-" Before Mao Song can even approach Mona- I quickly shoot an arrow at him. "Weak- AGGHH!" Mao Song groans in pain as he fails to destroy my arrow.

I'm not just shooting regular arrows infused with my vision anymore. My bow shoots magic star power of some dragon with human emotions and wishes!

"Saifune! Dragon bow star shot!" I shoot another bolt of fire- that's right. Lightning infused flame shot at Mao Song.

The shot explodes upon impact and he also gets electrocuted. Where did the lightning come from..?

"It seems.. Saiken got magic from the star, but remember.. Saiken is capable of having a vision of his own.. it seems his vision is electro. Electro vision infused with fire magic from Yufine the Draco star." Mona smiles and lets out a sigh of relief. "You have a powerful bow, Amber.."

"I know.." I charge up another shot. "Saifune! Dragon bow, roar!" I shoot out a bolt of electro flames, but it manifests into a shape of a dragon.

The jaws are huge and ferocious with a long, long body. No wings and very short arms with a whisker at the snout. A long fiery mane and around it are electro currents running through the mane and body.

The dragon goes around the ship and kills Mao Song's men. Destroying Lumine's chains and setting her free. Finally, the dragon bites into Mao Song and flies up the hole Mona made when we were on the upper deck.