"I agree with Raph." Donnie chimes in. "She could learn more about Ninjutsu though observations." Donnie ruffs up Emma's hair.

"Fine Fine whatever she can come but she stands on sidelines the whole time." Leo huffed.

"Yeah!" Mikey and Emma high three/five

"But she can't go topside with that ragged dress she could get sick." Leo gesture to Emma's ripped and baggy dress.

"I think I know someone who can help." Donnie smiles.

.......................

Donnie knocks on April's window as the guys and Emma stand on her balcony.

April opens the door to see them.

"Hey guys." She greets them with a smile, she looks down to see Emma standing in the middle. "Hi there Emma."

"Hi April!" Emma smiles, she waves wildly.

"Hey April do you have some clothes that Emma can wear?" Leo asked.

"Sure I've got some old clothes." April smiles. "You wanna find something pretty to wear Emma?" She asked the little girl who responded with a excited nod. She takes her hand and leads her into the apartment.

April starts looking though a closest when she smelled something funny, she sniffs around to see what was causing it.

And that when she realized. The smell. Was coming from Emma. "Ugh Emma you need a bath." April said covering her nose with her hand.

"Uh what's a bath?" Emma tilted her head confused.

April couldn't believe what she heard.

She goes back to the windows, where the turtles are waiting. "Hey guys have you ever given Emma a bath?"

"No." The turtles responded.

"What do I expect from a couple of boys." April rolls her eyes annoyed. "This might take a little longer than plan a little somebody needs to be scrubbed before she goes anywhere."

"April we have to go-" Leo tries to explain until Donnie interrupted him. "That ok April take as long as you need."

April smiles and closes the window Donnie turns to see Leo and Raph glaring at him.

"What?"

....................

The turtles waiting on the balcony for April pampering Emma.

"They been in there for hours what is April doing getting her ready for a beauty pageant?!" Raph yelled in frustration.

April opens up the window with a smug smile. "Gentlemen May I present the new and approved Emma!" She bows and moves out the way to reveal Emma.

The turtles couldn't believe they're eyes, Emma had fair skin that glowed in the moonlight, her brown hair was now fluffy and curly. Instead of the ripped dress she now wearing a gray sweatshirt with what appeared to have a panda on it, blue greenish pants, and light green shoes.

"Hi guys look at my new clothes isn't it pretty." Emma twirled around.

"You look great Emma" Leo said picking her up. "And look April said that this called a panda." Emma smiled pointing to the panda bear on her new shirt. "She said they're some at zoo that we can go see tomorrow."

"Aww That sounds like fun I wanna go to the zoo." Mikey whines while pouting.

"Thank you April." Donnie smiles