Lost And Found

April's POV

I was on my way to go see the guys so we can try to find my dad, I passed by an alley when I heard moaning. 

I walked towards it looking around to make sure I was alone when I get to end I see a body!!! 

Probably just someone too drunk to make it to their house I started to shake them a little. 

"Hey are you ok?" 

It moaned again but the moan was high pitched. I turned them over and  ......  Oh my god 

It was a little girl!!! 

The girl had short brown hair, a gray dress that was scratched up and covered in dirt, and cuts and bruises all over her body. 

Oh my gosh it's a little girl who would just leave a kid all bruised up and abandoned? 

Maybe she has a family? 

Maybe her family were the ones that did this to her ? 

So many questions were running though my mind but I did know one thing I have to get her out of here. 

"Come on I'm gonna take you to Donnie" 

I picked her up bridal style holding her close to my chest so she doesn't slip 

I noticed that there was a panda bear plush on the ground I picked it up just in case it was her and started to run to the lair. 

End of April's POV 

30 minutes later 

The turtles are in the lair doing their own things when April runs in at full speed. 

"GUYS GUYS!!!!" 

The turtles quickly run towards the sounds of April's cries. 

"What is it April is it the Kraang?" Leo asked 

"No I was on my way to lair and I passed an alley when I saw this little girl I think she might be hurt" said April her eyes motioned to the little girl. 

"Awww she so cute" Mikey reaches to touched her hair but Raph slapped his hand away. 

"Ow what was that for?" Mikey asked rubbing his hand. 

"You don't know where she been genius" Raph rolled his eyes. 

Donnie reaches his hands out "April let me see her" 

April hands her to Donnie gently as he walks to his lab. 

He walks into the labs puts her on table gently and starts to examine her. 

He saw that there was blood on her forehead 

Maybe she accidentally bumped her head and knocked herself out? 

He took a bandage and wrapped it around her head.

After he did he walked out of the lab to see everyone including master splinter wanting for a response. 

"Well I looked at her cuts and bruises but they appear to be old the only injury she had that was new was a gash on her forehead" 

"Maybe she was playing too hard and her parents went to find help" Mikey suggests 

"I don't think so Mikey no parent would ever leave their child unattended especially in New York" Leo looked concern. 

"Maybe she working for somebody" Raph crosses his arms 

"RAPH !!!!!!" Everyone yelled 

"What it's possible" Raph looks at everyone shrugging his shoulders.