Chapter one

She can't believe he's actually walking away from her. "The world is an old movie" rings through her thoughts.

5 words that scare her. "I've got to move on." He says before kissing her head and walking away.

Fuck it. She can't lose him.

"Rafael. Wait." She shouts running to him. She tugs his arm so he has to stop moving. "Don't... Don't go." She says, in an almost whisper.

"Why? Why should I stay? My career is done. Gone. Finished." He says quietly.

"Rafael you have more than your job." She says, her hand tightly gripping onto his jacket sleeve.

"Like what?" He asks and Olivia looks down at the ground.

"The team. Your mother. Rita in her own way..." Olivia stops speaking before chuckling slightly before looking down. "Me. Noah..." Olivia says teara in her eys.

"But... You are with Trevor. Even after the accident... You was going to walk away but you stayed." Rafael says, turning to her. "You can't change that. He's the father of your son."

"Rafa..." Olivia whispers. "I want you." She says quietly.

"And...I want you Olivia. But I'm sorry I can't breakup your family." Rafael says and Olivia looks down at the ground. He puts his hand on her hand and moves it from her jacket.

"Fuck him." She says and Rafael says

She takes her chances and...

She wakes up wrapped in the bedsheets of her own bed, warm arms secure around her waist. She notices the tears rolling down her face. The nightmare made her cry? Olivia can't be sure. Also... What accident? Trevor hasn't been in an accident. The nightmare scares as she snuggles into Trevor's arms after wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Are you crying?" Trevor asks.

"No. I got something in my eye and its making them water." She says. She can't explain this to him. "I have a meeting this morning."

She gets out of the embrace and leaves with her clothes to the bathroom. She checks her phone to see a message from ADA Barba.

6:42am Good morning. I have a few meetings today but I owe you lunch after me losing the bet on friday about the NYPD conference. Your office at say... 1pm.

Olivia smiles before texting him back.

7:04am: Okay. I'll see you then Counsellor.