Roles

So hello guys sorry for being late

So hello guys sorry for being late. Here we are with the roles of the community.

1: Admin
As you know this role is for the heads of the community who have to look after everything regarding the management of the community.

2: Members
You can be a member of the community anytime. All you have to do is to follow up with the community and it's rules.

3: Judges
This criteria is for those whose responsibility is to look after the awards whether it is to accept the book or allotting it's criteria and judges.

4: Interviewers (0/3)
This role is for members whose main responsibility is to bring a new member in our group and bringing new talent in light. 

5: Editor (0/4)
As per the name explains the major work of people of this role is to editing the works given by writers and look after the book of the community and the contents publish in it.

6: Reviewers (0/4)
The major work of the people with this role is to take care of the books published through our account as well as helping us with awards.

7: Spy(0/5)
As the name suggest the major work of the people with this role is to check up and keep an eye on each and every member of the community whether they are following the rules or not.

8: Writers
The most important role and f the community. The major work of the people with this role is to keep the works going in flow without any disturbance.

9: Artists
The major work of the people with this role is to bring your inner artist in limelight. If you feel you can do anything artistic just show up your talent we will create a separate book for the artists.

10: Graphics designer (0/3)
Last and the most amazing role. The major work of people with this role is to bring out your artist and create covers , banners for community and it's members .

.

Well these are the major roles for the community for next week. You will be informed about any updation in the roles.
You all will soon get the forms too.

Till then keep smiling. Adios . Have a great time ahead. Thank you for giving your precious time looking in our book and accepting our hardwork

Chapter writing credit goes to Aaslesha_Kashyap

Edited sticker's credit goes to
arna8661

Edited sticker's credit goes toarna8661