LOVE TO HATE IT

Extended Summary

★彡 ❦ 彡★                              ★彡 ❦ 彡★

     Iyla Monterey and Pope Heyward have been rivals ever since the fifth grade when Pope won the spelling bee over her. She has despised him and everything he does and refuses to let that moment go.

If Pope got a 90 on a test Iyla would get a 91. If he got Vice President Iyla would be President. She always felt the need to one up him no matter what situation they were in; she wanted him to know that she was, and will always, be better.

Iyla was dedicated to being the best in her class, getting the hell away from the outer banks, and living out her dream as a lawyer. While going to the best school (which she would make sure was better than Pope's).

But, all that work gets thrown out the window when none other than Pope Heyward and his merry band of friends comes knocking on her door asking for her diving skills to recover a wrecked boat.

Her first mistake was opening her door, which led to her next mistake of agreeing. With the recovery of a dainty compass comes a reckless treasure hunt for gold, and two rivals finding something in one another that isn't spite.

Hey so I decided to write a Pope Heyward fan fiction because my baby needs some love and I really wanted to use Khadija as a faceclaim. I'm really excited for this book and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'll enjoy writing it. I'll try to update this book but I kind of suck at updates so please bear with me thank you. Please comment and give me feedback it would be much appreciated.