"So you deleted it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes. But I remade my YouTube Channel and made a new Email so I could have Rotten Royale as my channel name. I posted it on there. My dad was okay with that so I kept singing covers and posting the audio with a picture of my guitar."

"So you were a faceless YouTuber? For how long?" He asked and I looked to the ceiling, thinking back to my first video with my face.

"For two years. One day I was sick of finding new songs to cover and I was sitting on a ton of original songs so I started singing them. By that time I was pretty good at editing and stuff so I bought a fancy camera, mic, and got to work. I didn't call it a face reveal, but that song made Trending I had around twenty-two thousand subscribers before the song and it shot up to seventy-five thousand after it." I explained and he nodded.

"Now where did the name Rotten Royale come from?"

I pursed my lips and smiled lightly, "My uncle on my mom's side loved to give me nicknames and when I was little he called me things like the princess that turned into a spoilt princess that turned into spoilt rotten which eventually evolved into Rotten Royale. Royale is the French word for Royal which, you know, is what a princess is and Rotten is because I was spoilt rotten by my grandfather constantly. I thought it was a good fit." I said with a snicker making him laugh as well.

"So, you've been known to the internet as Rotten for six years now. Are you ever going to reveal your true identity?" He asked tilting his head and I chuckled.

"You know, if my family was normal, I would do it in a heartbeat. But my family is not normal so I can't do that. I could just say my name, but then the media would have a field day." I watched as his eyes widened.

"So if you told me your family name, it would be all over the news? Your family is that important?" He asked and I nodded, cracking my knuckles and crossing my legs.

"Time for a history lesson, my friend, you know of the famous Tycoon empire names correct? John D Rockefeller, Andrew VanOrden, Stefan Colt, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, maybe Cornelius Vanderbilt?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, US History told me all about those families in school."

"Well, all those Tycoon families are still around today. Stefan Colt is my Great, Great, Great Grandfather and founder of Colt Oil. I pretty much grew up surrounded by old money. A lot of it." I said and his jaw dropped.

"You're a Colt? What's your first name?" He asked and I giggled.

"Sienna. My name is Sienna Colt and I am technically second in line to inherit the company and the family fortune if something happens to my father and my brother."

He turned to the camera, "We have a name reveal folks! Sienna Colt is in the house." He teased and I laughed, tilting my head back.

"It's so weird to say it in front of a camera because for six years I've been kind of like Hannah Montana in a way like online I'm Rotten Royale, singer, songwriter, model, gamer, streamer, and have a large following of people who looked up to me, but as soon as I turned off my phone I was just a name that you would sometimes see in a newspaper, and now my father is running for Governor of Texas so that's a can of worms I'm going to have to force closed as soon as this video comes out." Anthony chuckled, nodding in understanding.

"So, during your recent charity live stream, you revealed something that got the Internet talking. You've always been open about your mental health and people have been wondering why you've kept this from your following for so long." He said, reading off his list.

"Right in the jugular, okay." I laugh awkwardly and he laughs out a quiet apology. "So yes, I have been open about my experience with depression and it's been a long road. The stressor was when I was twelve years old. I had a twin brother who was diagnosed with cancer when we were eight." My voice cracked and I cleared my throat, adjusting in my seat to keep the tears back.

"He was my best friend, honestly, and when he got sick it felt like everything was going to crash and burn. His name was Barron and he's my guardian angel. I have his ashes in the little jar on my necklace here." I moved my hair and showed off the Memoriam for Barron, with the small jar that held his ashes.

"He fought a long hard battle and watching someone you care about go through something like that at such a young age is...painful and messes with you, but I had to put on a brave and happy face. I had to be there for my brother through everything...the therapy, the chemo, the doctors' visits, hospital stays...I was always there. When he died it felt like I lost my other half. I was twelve and having night terrors, crying all the time, anxious, and attached myself to my older brother Jeremiah up to the point where I had developed separation anxiety." I explained and he nodded, listening to every word I was saying.

"You already lost one brother, you didn't want to risk losing another." He said and I pursed my lips, nodding.

"Exactly." My voice was shaking.

"Do you need to take a break?" He asked and I shook my head to say no.

"No, I'm fine. Do you guys have any bottles of water?" He nodded and gestured to one of his crew members.

They brought me a bottle of water and I thanked them for taking a sip to calm myself down.

"Okay, uh, I was put into child therapy after I had a mental breakdown when my brother left to do something early one morning when I was still asleep. I don't remember much about that moment because it was a panic attack that leads to the breakdown. I was depressed and anxious and I was in therapy for a year before switching to just pills. At thirteen I was self-conscious enough as it was because everyone in my family thought I was crazy, but a lot of my family members made all these comments about my body, the food I was eating, and saying things like 'You should start counting your calorie intake.' So that's what ended up happening. I started counting calories, writing them all down in a journal, skipping meals, not eating for days...then when I was fourteen I fainted in my kitchen and almost died." I paused, letting out a shaky laugh, "Man I am just oversharing..."

He shook his head, "No, you're sharing your story. Go on, if you can."

I took a deep breath and nodded, "When I got out of the hospital, my Father got into contact with the Texas Eating Disorders Association and they put us into contact with the best therapist I ever talked to, who I still meet with from time to time and enjoys my content, and I started recovery. My extended family realized, for the most part, how toxic they were being to me and altered themselves a bit...but not by much. When Rotten Royale started becoming a bigger internet presence I focused everything towards my music, my streams, my videos and I wanted to get better for the people who didn't even know my real name." I realized how many hand movements I was doing, becoming more self-conscious than ever with everyone in the room watching and listening.

"So, now I'm here. Healthy and much better mentally because of all the endless support and love from my amazing fan base. The reason I didn't come forward about my eating disorder was because I wanted people to come to my channel when they are having a bad day and forget all the shit they have to deal with for a while. I've met so many subscribers that have told me when they have a bad day they watch my videos to cheer themselves up. I don't want people to come onto my channel and see so much negativity."

He nodded, understandingly, "Where do you see your channel going?"

I hummed, "I'm focusing on my music a lot more now, so hopefully I can get an album put together and released onto Spotify and create music videos on YouTube. Nothing else is changing, I'm still doing stupid shit on my channel." He laughed at that.