iv. is this about the dead body on our first date

[ IS THIS ABOUT THE DEAD BODY ON OUR FIRST DATE ]

INSTAGRAM.

theloveshack is live!

LOVE let out a loud laugh, throwing her head back as she read the comments. "i hope toast never recovers from what he did to me and corpse." large grin still intact, love continued to read through the comments her fans were leaving. 

so when are you and corpse going to make it official?

"when he grows some balls, kat." love answered shooting a finger gun at her phone. "i'm just kidding. corpse is a great dude, but it's just jokes. well i'm only human so not just jokes, but you know what i mean."

i don't think we do please explain

"you lot are going to get me into such trouble, i swear." love scolded, wagging her finger and squinting her eyes. "i'm just going to say corpse is a great friend who may or may not be the most attractive man on the planet."

wow, you're really gonna friend zone me like that in front of all these people

love's eyes widened as she saw who the message was from. "who was going to tell me corpse is here! i feel so betrayed by my own audience! you really let me go on about him in front of him. i need a second." love ranted, a hand to her chest to calm the sudden erratic beats. 

calmly, love got up and walked over to her couch, still in full view of the camera. she then proceeded to face plant and scream into the cushions. after a solid minute, she came back, calmly taking a seat at her dining table. the girl tucked a strand of hair behind her ear taking a deep breath before giggling quietly at the comments made while she had left.

SHE IS NOT ACTUALLY

OG MY GOD

CORPSE THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU ARE SIMPING OVER

ITS BEEN A FULL MINUTE

IS SHE OKAY

i didn't know my presence would have this effect on you

she's a fuckin mood bro

"oh, corpse! you should join me! you have to after all the embarrassment you just caused me." love perked up, adjusting in her chair, so she was sitting on the tops of her feet. "come on, pleaseeeee?" love asked jutting her lip out and bringing her intertwined hands to rest under her chin. 

after a few seconds passed and no response came, love was quick to backtrack. "i mean, you don't have to. i get it if you're b-"

corpse_husband wants to be in your live video!

grinning widely, love accepted the request. she was greeted with a black screen as she expected, but still just knowing that he was on the other side of the phone was exciting. "corpsie! my best friend!" she greeted. "twice in a row, love? is this about the dead body on our first date?" 

love snorted, covering her mouth with her hand at the sound. she could hear corpse's soft chuckles, but he didn't say anything. "no, not at all. i was actually super into it." love laughed, winking at the camera dramatically. corpse let out a loud laugh at that causing love's stomach to immediately fill with butterflies. "murder really does it for you, huh?" corpse said, still laughing softly. "oh yeah, the mystery, the intrigue. i'm sweating just thinking about it." love laughed, fanning herself dramatically with her hand. this caused a breathy squeak to come from corpse only making love's smile widen impossibly more. 

his laugh 🥺🥺🥺

they're so fuckin cute is2g

SHOW US THE LUBE AGAIN CORPSE

love's eyes widened at the last comment, switching her gaze from her view of herself to the black screen beside her. "um corpse?" "whaddup, baby." love fell back against her chair, hand clutching her chest at the words coming from his deep voice. "holy hell, give a girl a fuckin' warning. oh my god." love said, quickly bringing her hands to her face to hide her burning cheeks. "oops, my bad. hey love?" "yes?" love mumbled back. her hands were now covering all of her face, making the words come out muffled. "i'm gonna call you baby, okay?" "oKay." she squeaked. "baby." even with the warning, love still felt her face get hotter as she sunk further into her chair. 

"i was gonna ask you about the lube. how did this turn into me blushing?" love said, finally removing her hands from her face and running them through her hair. "the lube? oh my fucking god." corpse laughed as he realized what she was talking about. "someone said to show it to them again? why are you showing people your lube?" love asked, sounding mildly concerned. "i was trolling on a live with gasp and emma." corpse explained, but as he was talking he turned the camera on for a second showcasing the aforementioned lube. love slapped a hand against her mouth as she laughed, shocked that he would actually do it. 

DID HE REALLY JUST

I AM NOT OKAY

OMFG RILEYS FACE

love's eyebrows furrowed as she read the comments, turning around to find riley behind her. the girl's mouth was wide open, her nose scrunched up, forehead lined with confused wrinkles. "who are you talking to? are you having facetime sex in the dining room? that's disgusting, i eat there!" love's blush grew at her roommate's words. "i'm doing a live with c-" "oh my god, you're live! is this onlyfans? good for you honestly. get that coin, bitch!" love facepalmed as riley continued to talk about owning her womanhood. 

"okay, guys, i think that's it for now. don't forget to catch my stream tomorrow! thank you corpse for joining." "no problem, baby." love paused, covering her smile with her hand. "okay, bye." she said with a wide grin. "bye, love." "bye, baby." love smiled fluttering her fingers at her phone. "wha- you can't just -" 

live video ended!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

merry christmas !! this story literally blew up overnight I'm so confused and grateful at the same time