"I told Sprout I wanted to be a teacher," Kaya said, before letting out a laugh. "I was to embarrassed to talk music, and I didn't know if I wanted to do it one hundred percent, anyway,"

"I'm pretty sure I said Auror," Jaeden said, pulling a face. "We all know that's not happening. Even at the time, Snape gave me a funny look when writing it down, he knew I was failing Potions so that was an immediate 'no',"

It was then Kaya became distracted from the conversation, as whilst she would've thoroughly enjoyed joking about with her friends about what careers they'd told their Head of House they were interested in, she'd caught sight of her younger brother heading the opposite direction.

This was the first time she'd seen him since the Andrew Edwards incident happened, and the girl still had some questions.

"I'll catch you all up in a bit," she said, before taking off, eager to get to her brother before he could vanish somewhere again.

Alfie could see his big sister heading his way, and so told his two friends to carry on walking, and he'd meet them later. Kaya was like their mum - there was no getting around her. If she wanted to know something, or if she was even suspecting something, there was no stopping her. Alfie wondered if perhaps it was a girl thing.

"Right," Kaya said, dragging him over to a quiet corner of the corridor. "Enough telling me it's nothing - what's been going on? How long has it been happening?"

"I can't answer two questions at once," said Alfie, before breaking into a slight grin at his older sister's annoyed expression. "Okay, fine. It's hard to explain, really. He liked doing the little things to be a dick to the people in our year - and the year above and the first years. Anyone from years one to three's had a bit of stick from him at some point,"

"And by that, you mean..?"

"Like he'll just give you a small shove in the corridor, or trip you up, or perhaps he might conjure up the tiniest bit of water from his wand, just enough to soak your uniform. Actually, when Fred and George had their fireworks he shot a spell at one to make it burst early next to a group of girls in my year. One ended up with a small cut on her cheek,"

Kaya was shocked at how she'd manage to miss such a thing as a boy in her year bullying younger students.

"So... what was he beating you for? I thought you said it was little things?"

"Yeah, you haven't let me finish, yet. Back a few months ago, he shoved me in the corridor,"

Kaya waited for him to continue, a frown plastering her face.

"After he shoved me, he tried to make me apologise, like it was my fault for being in his way - which I wasn't, he moved especially so he could give me a great wallop. So I told him he had no business walking around telling people what to do with a haircut that shit and that he might as well be a first year himself considering some of those could tie their tie better than him,"

Kaya's lips began to curve upwards.

"I didn't lie, though! It looks like he tied it in a knot and then a cat had a good scram at it,"

"It does," Kaya nodded in agreement, now grinning broadly at her little brother's smartass mouth.

"Then I called him a wanker,"