History

Kurt sighed as he grabbed books out of his locker and tried to stuff them into his bag. And failing to do so. "Why didn't I buy a bigger bag?" the boy muttered to himself. 

Probably because he's too obsessed with being fashionable and looking amazing. Which he always does. Kurt was quite a shy person and didn't always know how to make an impression. So he let his clothes do the talking for him. He held the rest of his books in his arm, planning to try and fit them into his bag in his next class. He sighed once more. Kurt had a problem. A massive problem. One that was always on his mind. Kurt was gay but he was still in the closet. He just didn't know how to come out. He didn't know how his dad would react or if people would treat him more badly than they already do. An imaginary scene popped into his head. A daydream of what being with a guy would be like. Kurt smiled softly, hoping that one day he would be able to do that. Probably not though. Maybe he should just come out. Maybe he should just shout out that he was gay right now, right here. He shook his head slightly. No, he couldn't do that. These conflicting thoughts had his attention and he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. That's when he walked headfirst into someone. 

The books in his arms went flying everywhere and his hand flew to his head. God, that hurt. He glanced upwards to see who he had crashed into. It was a boy with dark brown hair that was almost black. It had been gelled back and was complimented by his wide, hazel eyes and beautiful, olive skin. He was wearing a black shirt with a blue, red, white and grey bowtie. He had red skinny jeans on with yellow sunglasses hooked into the pockets. He was.....gorgeous. Their eyes connected and it felt like his heart skipped a beat. 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I had....stuff on my mind." the handsome man apologised, smiling nervously. Kurt's teeth traced his lips. God, even his voice was amazing. It was soft and like honey, 

"Oh, it's okay. I was lost in my own world too." Kurt replied, trying not to freak out. 

"Blaine Anderson." he said, holding out his hand. Blaine. What a beautiful name. 

"Kurt Hummel." Kurt accepted Blaine's hand and as their fingers touched, Kurt literally felt a jolt of electricity run through his arm and through his body. As their hands slid into each other's, it felt like they were meant to hold each other. Blaine let out a soft laugh before noticing all the books on the floor. 

"Oh god. Let me help you." he said. They both bent other and started picking up books. They hands brushed against each other once more and it again made Kurt blush slightly. 

"There you go." Blaine said, handing Kurt his books. 

"Thank you so much." Blaine shrugged as if it was nothing.

 "Well, it was nice meeting you, Kurt Hummel. I guess I'll be seeing you around." 

"Yeah, definitely. Hopefully. Maybe. I don't know, I don't care." Kurt started babbling, feeling very insecure in front of this incredible human being that kind of reminded him of an angel. Blaine interrupted him with a chuckle. 

"I'm sorry, I'm going on. It's just whenever I get nervous, I can't stop talking." Kurt apologised. 

"No, it's fine. It's kinda cute." Kurt felt his cheeks grow hot. Did he just call him cute? Is he gay? Is he feeling the same way as Kurt is? These questions swirled through his mind. The answer to every question is probably no. Who would ever like Kurt? 

"Well, I should probably get to class." Blaine said. Kurt nodded and both said goodbye to each other. Kurt peered over his shoulder as he walked away. Blaine was definitely something special and for once, Kurt actually felt happy and excited. He smiled to himself and began wondering what they could become. Blaine also glanced back over his shoulder to get one last look at the boy with the perfect, porcelain skin and amazing eyes. He grinned. Kurt seemed really cool and his fashion sense was amazing. He didn't know why. He just felt this need to get to know and spend time with Kurt. There was just something about him. But Blaine couldn't quite put his finger on it yet.