my story

Hi guys I know I haven't been updating but I was taking my time writing this for you guys, I'm going to tell you my story.

So it started my last year of 5th grade I got glasses and I didn't want to wear them but I had to.

I walked into class on Monday morning and this girl that was best friend we did everything togather she screamed for the whole class to hear, "look its four eyes!" I remember the whole class roaring with laughter. I didn't let it get to me,the name calling happened everyday.

Then i started middle school it was worse I'm still in the 6th grade. The name calling started on the first day then after 5 weeks of being beatin and picked on,one good thing happened a new girl came and she's the most sweetest girl every.

She was from the UK manchester actully. Well she started getting picked on cause of how she talked,dressed and the music she listened to.

This went on forever she called everyday crying. One day I got a call and its her mom.....her mom told me that she had hung herself. That was the day my world turned to utter shit. All this happened over chrismas of 2014, once I came back to school everthing got worse.

I couldn't handle it I got called fat,ugly,slut,whore,trash and gay was the worse one.

Then one day at lunch this boy I liked he was captin of the football came up to me and asked if I wanted to go out. Of coruse I said yes, but I should've said no.

He was dared to go out with me. I've never felt more embarrsed in my life. Then one day this girl beat my ass and called all types of names. I walked home crying,I was home alone and I thought it was perfect time to end it all. I grab a handful of pills and downed them,I passed out but woke up in the hospital. I cried and cried cause I wasn't dead, after a few weeks of rest I went back to school nothing changed I still got my ass beat and called names.

I didn't try suicide I just cut and when I got messed with real bad I cut really deep. I didn't have friends so I had got a kik and met some great people I'm friends with now.

You know what I notced while I'm cutting and stuff I'm hurting my family and I felt like shit.

I'm sorry I'm getting emotial I can't write anymore. But if you want to know more just message me on wattpad or kik me my kik in my bio and I'll tell you.
I'll update soon~ much love shania xxx