R/g: "ok ok i'll stay right here but don't run I won't hurt you mine name is Daniel Moore but you can call me Dan what your name kid."

F/n:"F/-... My name is Tf/n Tl/n."

[I'll just give him a temporary name now]

Dan: "ok tf/n why are you out here by yourself."

Y/n:"why do you want to know so much."

Dan:"well i'm just a little concerned that a kid no older then seven is all by himself looking malnourished."

I look down he was right i'm not at the pont that i look brittle or fragile. But people can definitely tell i'm not getting enough food.

Dan:"alright."

I look back at him

Dan:"why don't we get something to eat."

                       -Timeskip-

I'm currently eating as much as I need so that I can leave as soon as possible stay here to long might get me caught I made sure to keep my aura activated.

Dan:"so enjoy your food."

I just ignore him and continue eat.

Dan:"sooo not much of a talker."

After finishing my food I went to to finished my my water.

Dan:"there you got food in your stomach so can you answer my questions."

Y/n:"what do you want to know."

Dan:"ok where are your parents."

Y/n:"there dead."

[my parents died a long time ago and those monster wearing there skin took there place.]

Daniel eye widen with what emotion I can't tell shock or pity don't know maybe it the blunt way I said it with out missing a beat.

Dan:"i-i'm."

But before he can finish what he was about to say I interrupted

Y/n:"it fine I came to terms with there death along time."

Dan:"ok how did they die."

Y/n:"Grim attack."

Daniel seems a little shaken up by how blunt I was talking about how my parents die.

Dan:"where are you try to go or are you just wandering around."

[Should I tell him where my end goal is no i'll just tell him i'm heading to vale because it technically not a lie.]

Y/n:"vale."

Dan:"why."

Y/n:"before my mom died she told me that my aunt lives there my goal to find her."

Dan:"do you know where she living, how to find her, or her name."

Y/n:...

Dan:"i'll take your silent as a no ok how about how your going to get there."

Y/n:...

Dan:"so you have no plan... ok i'll help you out."

[Huh why what does he want]

Y/n:"how are you going to help me and what do you want in return."

Dan:"all I want is to help a kid get back to his family."

[What no no i'm not going back! No I need to calm down and get out of here]

Daniel call a waiters over to get the bill and when I was about to excuse my self to the restroom daniel said that put my mind to ease.