When you're sad

Y/n pov

I woke up groaning, "Auugghhh" and as I was moving around I fell on the floo- "OW!"....

I hold back my tears because I know I'm already having a bad day, so then I just went down and took snacks and went back upstairs.

It's awful, but then I remembered that my cute boyfriend was coming today, I checked my phone and I had 3 minutes to get ready.. Andd I didn't obviously.

I was using my time crying for 3 minutes, wow my eyes feel puffed.

The bell rang and so I went down and I opened the door.

"H-hey...Y/n..?" He looked at me with a worried face, I was still on my pajamas too, "Are y-you okay?.." I hugged him and started crying.

Damn am I that emotional or is my period just coming?

He hugged me back and then I closed the door, we went to the couch,

I told him to sit beside me, "Tamaki *sniff* can we cuddle?" I said, He nodded and I laughed at his cuteness.

As we cuddled, I kissed his hands "W-what are you-" "Your hands are so big haha ^^" He blushed after and hid his face on my neck.

I can feel his breath under my neck and that gave me a weird feeling SHIVER ME TIMBERZ

We watched some movies, we ate, we rested and now it was time for him to go home..

"Goodbye love!" I said as I waved at him walking away until...

He ran over to me and kissed my face "Awee Tama-" And he was never seen he ran away red blushing AAAAA SO CUTEEE!!!!!

after that I texted him a thank you for the kiss, he never really usually does that but it's really cute when it's unexpected.

Soo.. It was basically a bad but mostly a good day..

----------------------------

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short I'm not really creative 🏃‍♀🏃‍♀🤚

Don't forget to vote, if you want too lol.

Yummmm