Little Tamaki x Little reader

[Y/n POV]

(Okay.. Let's start off with..)

I was playing with Tamaki,playing dress ups and making flower crowns.. It was really fun.

While I was making Tamaki a flower crown with a smile,I started to feel a stare.

I looked at Tamaki looking at me with shiny sparkling eyes..

He realized he was staring at me for to long,"I-im sor.. You.. Pre..Eyes.. " That's all I could hear coming from his mouth.

"It's okay!" I looked at him with my e/c eyes smiling at him.

I noticed I was done with the flower crown and I picked it up.

"One day.. When we're all grown up! I wanna marry you and the cute face you have!" I said while I was smiling.

I placed the crown on Tamaki's head and gave him a hug.

[Tamaki's POV]

(Let's start with..)

When I took a peak at Y/n face.. They were smilling.

It was the prettiest smile, I looked at they're E/c shining eyes.. They were so pretty.

It's almost like everything about them is amazing.

I realized I stared to much and blushed alittle, "I-im sorry..You have really pretty eyes.. " I said quietly not knowing if they could hear me or not.

"It's okay!" They said, I looked down at the floor embarrassed, I looked at them again and saw that they were going back on doing flower crowns.

I Wasnt feeling happy of how I acted.. Until they tapped my shoulder I looked at them "One day..when we're all grown up! I wanna marry you and your cute face!" I blushed alot covering my face with my shirt.

"O-okay.. I wanna..Marry.. You..Too.." I said that quietly also not knowing if they could hear me or not.

I felt something on my head,it felt like a crown I noticed it was a flower crown at first "I'll be your queen and you'll be my king!" I saw them placing another flower crown on they're head.

I blushed slightly and pulled a wide smile on my face without noticing.

I heard them giggled a little but I didn't care, they were happy so I was too.

A/n: I'm sorry this is short! I'm really bad at making stories or whatever.

Any request?...

This is my first writing stuff-

I love wholesome stuff (´ ▽`).。o♡