×

At the island, Boboiboy walks around scanning his surroundings to see strangers who had just help him escape from the prison. He blankly looks at 8 unknown people.

"Welcome everyone, now that everyone is complete. Please take a seat." everyone took a seat and Boboiboy was at the front, its like they were having a class but not totally a class.

The professor smiles at everyone then started writing something in the board.

' Welcome.'

He wrote and everyone grins at him.

"As for everyone's safety, no names or last names, no giving addresses, no family mentions and mostly no personal relationships." the professor said stating his rules. But as for rules they didn't really obey the professor since two of the individuals were already head over heels together.

"And you all can call me Professor, just Professor. Now let's all start calling each other by nicknames? Does anyone have any ideas?" ask the professor and someone raises a hand. "What about planets?" everyone started laughing except for the professor who just coughs silencing everyone.

"Seriously Planets? Like what Uranus?" someone jokes then all of them started laughing again. "What? Planets are cool names." the one said resisting and everyone fell in silence. "Yes, Planets are great but we need something more, something good." The Professor said thinking walking towards Boboiboy.

"I know. Cities. Cities will be your nicknames. Name yourselves as the city you want." The Professor said and started the class.

After the class, Boboiboy was no longer called by his name. He names himself Moscow as well the others was, the girl who save Boboiboy was Yaya, and her nickname was Tokyo, she was the quietest one and also Yaya was one of the wanted famous criminals too, she was known to be a theif, stealing jewelries, artifacts at the museum and banks. She has record of 10 years in prison. Fang, a genius hacker who has interest for systems and computers, a notorious cyber criminal. He names himself Berlin because he wanted to be cool and impress Ying, Ying nicknamed herself Vientiane. Ying was one of the most notorious international theift, stealing auto's and hijacking mansions from country to country also she has the same mutual feelings for Fang. Sai and Shielda, the twin criminal thieves who sells drugs and illegal weapons around the cities, Rio and Rome was their nicknames and Finally Gopal, A famous kidnapper, theif and murderer. He nicknames himself Athens and that's everyone.

As months passed the Professor was teaching them everything they need to know. The plans and negotiations between the authorities in case the plans crashes in fail.

At the island Moscow(Boboiboy) was cleaning his sword near the sea since the heist is soon to come and he needs to train and prepare as well. After cleaning his sword he turns back and spotted Tokyo(Yaya) not far loading her guns with bullets, Rio(Sai) gave her an M16 which she ask him for. While for Berlin(Fang) and Vientiane (Ying) the two was found nowhere and must be hiding or doing something together privately.

Athens(Gopal) was checking the guns and explosives with Rome(Shielda) the two was fond of explosives and guns going on good terms and tastes.

Moscow walks passes Tokyo not uttering any words he just walk straight going to his own cabin. Night soon falls, Vientiane and Tokyo was at the beach having bonfire with Athens. They were talking about life stuffs or their own criminal life.

"Me and my Sister broke into the mansion of The German President. The Mansion was huge! and the inside looks were expensive as a luxurious life would a President truly have! I also meet his friendly daughter." Vientiane said exaggerating while telling her story to Tokyo and Athens. "That's cool Vientiane!" Athens complimented while Tokyo was just laughing. "What about you Tokyo? Care to share some of your stories?" ask Vientiane with Athens nodding.

Tokyo Smiles.

"Well. My Mother and Father were both criminals, secretly. My Mother teach me how to shoot or trying guns while My Father trained me how to defend myself just for emergency. They both died in a heist 3 years ago. Shot by the police and left me in my 16 years of my life." Tokyo said playing at the sand while Athens and Vientiane exchange glances at each other hearing Tokyo's tragic story. Vientiane coughs dryly.

"Cheer Up Tokyo I'm sure your parents are so proud of you right now." Vientiane said and held Tokyo's hand.

"My Turn!" Athens interrupts "Okay I accidentally shot my Dad at his Hip while we were hunting in winter. And after that he died since we lack the money we needed to save him because we are poor and so that I started going robberies and accepting jobs from the Mafia's in Portugal. After I killed the Prime Minister of Hungary, they rewarded me 200 million euros. My Mother and I live a happy life together in Malaysia. And I often goes to robberies now too." Athens said and the two ladies claps for him and also says their sorry for his late father.

(If You Forget the names: BBB is Moscow, Yaya is Tokyo, Ying is Vientiane, Gopal is Athens and Fang is Berlin, Sai is Rio and Shielda is Rome.)

"Hey." Berlin and Moscow came. Berlin smirks at Vientiane as the two held hands together behind their back. While Moscow tooks the seat between Athens and Tokyo, Tokyo felt uncomfortably for the first time as Moscow was next to her. "Tokyo right? Here the professor said you need this." Moscow said and gave Tokyo her meds.

"Thanks." Tokyo thanked.

"So what are you three still out for the night?" ask Berlin as Tokyo, Athens and Vientiane was glancing at him.

"Just sharing stories, that's all but no personal informations." Vientiane said and Berlin nodded. Moscow rolled his eyes and looked at the two. "Berlin, Vientiane are you two together?" ask Moscow and everyone began staring at him as his question smashed them into silence for a moment. Berlin and Vientiane let go of their hands.

"Why would you say that?" ask Vientiane quite nervous not looking at Moscow.

Moscow pauses and crosses his arms at them. "I'm not dumb. For all i know the rules of the professor includes no relationships. So are you two together? And dont fuck with me because I'm not an idiot to be fooled with." Moscow said straight, while Berlin and Vientiane glances at each other, hearing Moscow's words make the two quite uncomfortable and guilty. They already broked one rule of the professor.

"Yeah we are. We started dating since then." Berlin confesses his hands already intertwined with Vientiane's soft hands. Moscow rolls his eyes and shook at them.

×
Draft this year.

If some of you likes to watch Action, Psychological or Crimes. I recommend Money Heist Haha, but beware its rated SPG with violent and sexual scenes. Only for 17 above. Not for children.

One of Netflix's mega hit TV series