Eating with Iida's Family...Not Really - 1.5

Author POV

You and Iida split off from bubbly and broccoli.

"Y'know Iida, I've never really had friends. Or even a family." You say solemnly, " That's another reason why I strive to be a hero. So people won't lose their family like I did."

"I'm sorry to hear that. And again I apologise,but this time for changing topics. What is your quirk?"

"Funny story, don't got one.”

"Wait, but you punched that slime villain apart in one punch, so you must have one."

"Nope! I did a bunch of training when my family was taken from me. Maybe some god took pity on me or something." You shrugged, continuing to follow Iida. "Anyways can I interest you in a pamphlet of the great japanese giant salamander?"

"I've been curious, what's up with this japanese giant salamander?" Iida asks politely.

"Well you see it started wen I was reading an old manga about this dude with a cannon arm and hunk of steel that was sharper than steel. But I left my TV on when reading and a nature series came up. I was distracted by this and saw him...the Japanese giant salamander, my new god. So I ended up binge watching it and we'll yeah."

"Interesting, ah well we're at my place. Come along, you can meet my family."

"Uh, actually I changed my mind. You see, I'm not one for social gatherings. In fact they make me incredibly anxious..."

"Oh, I apologise for dragging you into having dinner."

"No, no. It's fine."

"Well then it was a pleasure talking to you, as it always is."

"Same here." You pull a pamphlet out and hand it to Iida. "Just consider reading it."

You wander off, forgetting how to get back to the station. Walking around a bend you bump into a kid.

"Hmm? Oh sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going kiddo." You apologise.

"Kiddo?! I'll have you know I'm a senior at U.A!"

"Yeah, and I'm the immortal Queen of England."

"HOW DARE YOU!"

You raise your voice, "Did anyone lose a lost angry toddler?"

Three older kids approach you, "There you are Tatsumaki!" A super bubbly girl exclaims.

"Eh, are you guys her babysitter?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A KID!"

"Look, they're wearing U.A uniforms and you have one on too. So you must be a fan of them."

"Yeah-WAIT NO!"

"Hi! I'm Nejire!" She circles around you, seemingly investigating you, "What's your quirk? Are you the guy from the slime villain? Did you really defeat with one punch?"

"N-nejire, leave h-him alone." A black haired male weakly tries to pull her off of you.

You simply grab her by the back of her shirt and lift her off of you. "My quirk is the strength of a god!" Lies. "Yes and yes."

"So you are One Punch!"

"Yes, I am One Punch."

She squeals and clings onto your arm harder, "Lady, you are one nutjob. So you have a nutjob, shy guy, a toddler, and child face."

Nejire pouts, feeling slightly bad you pat her head.

"Okay, not a nutjob, but you are a super bubbly lady."