Intro

It starts when he sees a pretty barbie looking boy in the cafeteria, bowed over his steaming soup. Upon closer inspection, Calum finds that the boy's hands are squeezed together tightly, knuckles white with force, and his eyes are squeezed shut, pink splattering across them. The curve of his spine is straight and bent all at once, leaning over his so orange tray so his nose is almost in his bowl. His pale pink lips are moving slightly, letting out whispered tones almost frantically.

"Is he praying?" Michael scoffs loudly, making the boy jump slightly. His lips squeeze shut for a slight second before he's whispering again, eyes squeezed shut and hands clasped even tighter than before.

Calum hops off his stool and trots over to the boy, just in time to catch a whispered plead of, "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. My mind is burdened by homosexual thoughts."

Calum smirks.

Or the one where Michael thinks religion is a lie, Ashton thinks the bible is fanfiction, Luke tries to pray the gay away, and Calum just worships Luke.

((A/N THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY OFFENSIVE.

IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS, I SUGGEST YOU LOOK AWAY.

Ashton literally compares the bible to 50 Shades of Gray at one point, so. Shield your innocent eyes, young Christians.

Okay, carry on.

-Mel))