My House in the Middle Of Nowhere - 0

A/n; Before I start I have a few things to say. 1) You can have hair, unless you wanna be bald. 2) no images are mine. Nor is MHA/OPM. Technically Y/n is owned by you. 3) This may say x male reader but there is no romantic interest in the actual story. BUT, I may do one shots of male/female characters if that's wanted. 4) I've written story's before but I always get tired of them. So updates may not be regular. Nonetheless thank you for taking the time to read my story!

Author's POV

As you walked along in your day to day clothes, obviously wearing your poggers Oppai hoodie. Suddenly! Pineapples...wait wrong script.

Ahem

Ahem. Suddenly an explosion caught your attention, itching to find a challenge you race to the sound to find a crowd of people, pushing through you manage to spot a broccoli haired boy running to the slime monster holding a boy hostage.

You race forward, beating the boy to the slime monster.

You grab the blonde haired boy and punch the slime monster, with eyes open in shock you fall to your knees and cry out in pain.

"NOOOOOOOOO! I MISSED BARGAIN DAY!" Everyone watching on just sort of stood there awkwardly as you cry.

"Hey! Extra!" The blonde smacks the back of your head, effectively hurting himself. "I didn't need your help, or that quirkless Deku's! So I don't owe you shit!"

"Huh?" You stand back up and look at the blonde before turning to broccoli boy. "Did I just save an angry pomeranian?"

"WHY YOU?!" Before he could do anything a big buff man appears.

"You boy, have saved a life." He wraps an arm around my shoulder and looks at the reporters. "So I hereby offer you a recommendation for U.A. Highschool!"

"Wait...is All Might real offering him that?!"

"All Tight?" You mutter, as your one true hero is the Japanese giant salamander.

"So what do you say?" He offers his hand.

On one hand you'll have another chance at life. On the other...school. And on Chernobyl's third hand, you're academically a genius, despite looking like a fool, so it'd be a breeze with your strength and smarts.

With a rare, serious face, you grasp All Might's forearm in a warrior handshake.

"I accept."

The crowd goes wild, one even foams from the mouth at falls down. After all it's not everyday you see the number one hero in the flesh.

"Sir! Can I ask you a question?" A reporter holds a mic to your face. "What should we call the hero who took out the slime monster?"

"You can call me...anytime."

GODDAMNIT CUT

"You can call me

"You can call me...

One Punch

A/n; I apologise for a short pilot chapter. I just wanted to have a nice small intro before we jump right into the story.

So question! Should I replace Koda with you? Or have 21 students? I ask this cause, sadly, he adds literally nothing to the plot when he has so much potential! Like he can control ANIMALS with his voice. Meaning, hypothetically speaking, he can control humans with enough training! Anyways hugs and kisses!

Next on Great Power Comes Great Boredom; Y/n joins U.A. High under recommendations from the All Might! Follow him one the next chapter; Recommendations.