28

"Markie don't go." Donghyuck pouted, he turned six months last week, looking like a whole fairytale. So precious and bouncy, naked and fresh. No they werent after a long session if lazy love, the Omega just loved feeling his mates skin brush against his.

I'll hand over this assignment and be right back.

Mark typed on his laptop screen, the younger started whimpering, he didn't want to be away from his lover even for a second. The older chuckled, keeping the lap top aside as he hugged his pregnant Omega. Their babies often kicked when Daddy would touch them.

"They love you already. Stay with baby today." The golden skinned boy kissed Marks cheek. The older gave into the cuteness as he nodded with a soundless chuckle.

They huddled up in the Omega's nest, the Alpha's heat penetrated throughout the youngers body, it made him horny but he put it off for the night. He loved how gentle Mark was with him and his baby bump, the others had left leaving them to themselves.

"Should we get a cot for the puppies?" Haechan sat on the toilet seat while Mark showered. The older nodded.

"I always wanted to have babies!! I'm so excited Markie love." Giggled Haechan cuddling up in his towel. He had been washed up with care before the Alpha stepped into the shower.

Me too baby Pup.

The older wrote on the moist glass of the showering cube. Haechan blushed, he loved to be called baby Pup. He wondered how it would sound when Mark actually would voice it out. The older kissed the glass making the younger curl shyly.

"Me hungry." Pouted the Omega, the older pointed outside, indicating that the kitchen had food.

Sadly the Omega didn't get to go downstairs, his mate had other thoughts like making love. They were just so in love, you couldn't blame the young couple, so much in love that Mark was an addict to the sweetness that seeped out of his wife, from eyes, to the button cute nose, to the chubby cheeks, to the plump oh so soft lips, to the neck that bore the mating mark, to the blubbing breasts, to the erected sore pink nipples to the baby bump to the throbbing dick to the wet red picking butt hole to the thicc full thighs, to the shin and feet, Moon Donghyuck was such a gift to be given. He loved the boy so much it was insanely emotional. Especially since he was mute the only way he could convey the raw love was to make love.

"I'll literally give birth of you feel so good everytime we do it!!! Ahhh!" Donghyuck moaned into the evening sunlight.

Renjun was supposed to give the two idiots the food that night, the scary wolf gingerly trotted through the woods, the bunny promised he'd follow but no one came. Hendery wasn't at the territory boundary since he was at the Vampires protecting Taeyong. Donghyuck tried to kill him by biting his throat. Monster instincts you see.

"Jaemin got his paw scratched on the hedge. So I'm here." Yang Yang came running in his glories brown wolf form.

"Why does it feel like danger is getting closer." Renjun mumbled the warmer handle between his teeth.

"You are right. You sure we didn't loose our way?" Yang Yang gulped.

"Yes. There's Hyuck screaming his lungs off. How many times a day do they literally have sex?! Like........It must be so sweet that they love each other so much." Renjun sighed with a smile.

Mark kissed Haechan so much sweetly, that the boy giggled, his lips disappearing into those thin lips. They must have done it more than ten times but they just wanted more. Yet the Omega wasn't strong enough, he felt tired and weak so the Alpha stopped, they quickly cleaned the mess and themselves before settling down to cuddle. A Omega needed his Alpha for atleast 12 hours after sex.

"Renjun!!!" Yang Yang screamed when a wolf pranced on the poor little Omega. The screech reached Marks ears and Hendery's ears.

Marks ears perked up, he looked at Donghyucks eyes that were filled with fear, he immediately wore a shirt and shifted, the Omega shook his head, Haechan was too weak. If the older left now he'd only get weaker and fall terribly sick but Renjun was in danger.

"Mark........Go!!" He gasped for breath as the Alpha disappered into the darkness.

Oh boy was the Alpha right, there amidst the forest were two wolves, one on Renjun and the other dragging Yang Yang away by his neck. Mark was bigger than all them, he was just born specifically different, it didn't take seconds before he killed the beta on Renjun and snapped the Alpha's neck that had Yang Yang's neck in-between his teeth.

"Yang!! Go to your Luna! Go!!" Hendery appeared from the shrubs, he gave an order to his mate, the wolf nodded, his neck had scratch marks, he bled but he nodded at the dominance as he ran to the direction of the pregnant Omega.

Hendery carried the unconscious Renjun on his back, and waited for Marks command, the black wolf sniffed the foreign pack close by. He looked at Hendery and they ran to the said direction. Yang Yang hissed, he jumped in through the window only to see the Omega writing with fever.

"Hyuckie let's go!!" The beta shook his weak best friend. It was obvious that the Omega's mate had left him just minutes after sex.

"I......I can't. My n...nest." Haechan mumbled, his eyes were fluttering close.

"You'll die if I leave you here!!! You are carrying the heirs of this pack!! She'll come for you first!! Let's go!!" Yang Yang carried the Omega over his fluffy body, as he carefully made his way through the house. The distant howlings made him shiver as he quickly reached the moon pack.

"Omg!!! My baby!!" Doyoung gasped as Taeil carried his sick son to bed, and all the Alpha's and beta's left to see what was all the fiasco about.