Chapter 5

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever.....
Anyway! Well I want to say thank you to everyone who's read my story (329 people btw) which is awesome because it's my first! So I love all do you thanks

TRAVIS POV
Great. Everything was just great. Everyone thinks I have a crush on Katie! Which is true but that's besides the point. I didn't want everyone to know! Part of my subconscious is saying "well then maybe you shouldn't have kissed her". I told that part of my subconscious to shut up.
I mean seriously now I can't even go outside without someone saying something to me about it. Well I have to get over it eventually.
It was time for dinner so I went outside and led my cabin with Connor to the pavilion.
After we all got set up, got food, and sent up our offerings, we started talking about the next orank we were gonna play. we were going to cover the windows of the Apollo cabin so no sunlight could get it! It was gonna be awesome. But of course we were rudely interrupted.
Because Katie Gardner was standing over our table glaring at me. "I know you took it travis give it back"
Okay wait, hold up. Took what? Did Connor pull a prank without me??? "Took what Katie?"
"You know what you took travis give it back! You can't just kiss me and then ignore me and start pranking me again like everything's normal! Just. give. it. Back."
"I didn't take anything Katie"uh-oh she doesn't believe me. Great. This is exactly what I need. Katie hating me AND thinking I'm a perv. Yay. "Honest Katie I don't have it"
I really hoped she would believe me yet, just like the stubborn girl she is "whatever travis" she turned ok her heal and walked off. What am I gonna do now?