"So who will we rob now boss?" a crew mate asked Namjoon, who shrugged with a smile.
"Hmmm I don't know Chan. We need more information..." he replied to the red head. "And new kingdoms to rob. We're almost done..."

     "At roast we got all of that gold from Gwanju~" he snickered and they heard a knock on the door

     "Come in." Namjoon said. The door opened and Seonghwa came in.

     "Hello sir

"Hello sir." he bowed and Namjoon bowed his head down.
"Hey Hwa. Have any info for me?" he asked and the young man nodded. He pulled out a paper from his pants pocket and gave it to his leader, who took it and glanced over it.
"The princes of Busan are having a ball for their birthday?" he smirked. "Interesting...."
"If we slip in inconspicuously without anyone noticing us, then we'll be able to take as many jewels as we want and take off undetected." Chan grinned mischievously. "They'll never know what hit them."
     "I want one of you to get and get Kook and the others." Namjoon commanded.
     "I'll go sir!" Seonghwa smiled and quickly ran out. Chan turned to Namjoon with curious eyes.
     "What do you want me to do?" he asked.
     "I want you to look up the princes for me. I wish to see what they looks like." Namjoon smirked. "This'll be fun~"

     When Bobby left, Jimin immediately went to his parents, who were in their room.
     "How did it go Jiminie?" his mother asked with a smile.
     "We decided to not go forth with it. We aren't compatible for each other." Jimin told her with a frown, secretly grinning inside of his head.
     "Jimin you never find anyone 'compatible' for you and frankly I'm tired of it." his father growled and the boy gulped. "So for your birthday, it is also a ball for you to find a husband. We let it slid when you said you...favored boys instead of girls. So you'll find a husband. No questions. We'll invite all of the princes around Korea and they'll woo you."
     "But Dad-" Jimin was interrupted by his father, who scoffed.
     "It's pronounced 'father'. You aren't a hoodlum like your brother." Jimin rolled his eyes and stormed out of his parents' room.