Take Me Away

Jimin blew a piece of blond hair out of his eyes and sighed, laying his chin on the palm of his hand. His elbow rested on his throne's arm rest and he rolled his eyes at the man in front of him. A guy around his age stood in front of
him and smiled. His twin brother's throne was on his left side, his younger sister's on his right side, his mother on the side of his twin, and his father on his younger sister's side. His parents were there; his brothers weren't.
     "Hello, I am Prince Kim Jiwon of Seoul. But you may call me Bobby if you want~" he bowed with a charming smile. "It's nice to finally meet you."

     Bobby had curling brown hair and cat-like eyes

     Bobby had curling brown hair and cat-like eyes. He was dressed in all black, black tunic, trousers, and cloak.
"Nice to meet you too Prince Jiwon." Jimin forced a smile onto his face. "I am Prince Jimin of Busan." he glanced at his mother, who smiled encouragingly. When Jimin told them he was gay, they reluctantly supported him. But instead of forcing him to meet stuck up girls for marriage, they forced him to meet stuck up guys for marriage.
"Would you two like to go somewhere in private?" his mother, Queen Jieun, asked Bobby, who shrugged and looked to Jimin. "To...talk?"
"It's Prince Jimin's choice of course." he said and Jimin's father, King Mihyun, waved his hand in a disinterested manner. "I won't want to force him.."
"He'll go." he huffed and Jimin frowned, standing up and walking up to Bobby, who smirked at him.
"Well my prince? Should we go?" he asked charmingly, holding out his elbow for Jimin to hold. The prince held in a angry grunt and reluctantly put his arm through Bobby's elbow crook, the two setting off.

     "Another job well done men!" Namjoon yelled as the six of them walked over to their docked ship. He ran his fingers through his purple hair and smirked. He had a large bag of coins in his hand and shook it around. "That is the sound of good eating men!"
     "They didn't see what was coming to them!" the youngest Jungkook laughed and jumped the fence. "Cmon! You guys are so slow!" and the boy ran to the ship with a huge smile on his dirty face.
"Kook!" Taehyung yelled, his blonde hair flowing in the wind. "You know that Jin hyung is old as fuck!" he felt a slap on the back of his head and the boy yelped. "Hey! That hurt!"
     "Shut up!" Seokjin yelled with red cheeks. "I am not old! I am twenty like the rest of you!"
     "You're almost thirty..." Hoseok snickered under his breath, soon running away when the oldest started to chase him to the ship. Hosoek started screaming and ran faster, not wanting the man to catch him. Taehyung soon followed the two, always looking forward to drama.
     "So immature I swear..." Yoongi scoffed and crossed his arms behind his head in a uninterested manner. "Especially Jin, and he's supposed to be the oldest. At this point, I'm the oldest."
     "Let's just go Yoongi." Namjoon smiled and the two walked to the docked ship, where their comrades waved to them with smiles on their faces. "We don't want them to kill everyone on the ship."

     "This garden is amazing...." Bobby smiled and Jimin put down the urge to roll his eyes. The older prince turned to Jimin and weakly smiled at him. "You don't really want to be here huh?"
     "How did you know??" Jimin widened his eyes. "I thought I kept it in pretty good haha..."
      "I could see it in your eyes. You aren't enjoying this....I didn't really want to come here either."
     "Really? You aren't just lying to me to make me feel better?"
     "I'm in love with someone else...and I was forced to come here because your father wrote a note to my father saying to you wanted to meet me to discuss marriage. I came here to refuse you, but it seems that your father lied in his letter."
     "He did....I don't wish to get married nor to become king. I want to travel and get away from here. I don't want to be stuck in a castle for the rest of my life; although it is a nice castle."
     "That's a nice thought....I am forced to also become king since I am an only child. Hopefully we can stay friends." Bobby reached out his hand to Jimin, who shook it with a smile.
      "Would you like to be invited to my twentieth birthday since we are friends?" Jimin asked with a pout.
"I would love to come. When is it?"
"In two days. My father wants me to throw a huge birthday party ball and he wants to have invites everywhere. It's honestly annoying how he wants to control everything.."
"That's how my father is. But he lets me go sometimes. He isn't as controlling as your father. I feel sorry for you."
"I do too. Anyways, I'll go tell my father that you refused."
"Looks like it's time for me to go~it was lovely to meet you Park Jimin".
"Same here Kim Jiwon..."

Take Me Away(Jimin-Centric)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara