Chapter 7: The Plan

Start from the beginning

'No, you describing your childhood, or any story in general. Even coffee.' you laughed.

'Oh, thanks.' he smiled happily.

You placed your cup of cappuccino on the side and leaned into him, kissing his warm lips in the dark winter night. The cold wind flowed through you guys. His lips were still hot from the drink, and he tasted like cappucino.

As you let go of his lips, you faced him.

'I love you Y/n.' he said proudly and happily, still blushing at the move you've made.

'I love you way more Oikawa.' you rested your head on his shoulder, and the both of you drank cappuccino the rest of the night, and every single night for the rest of the fall and the winter.

You threw all 3 cups in the sink. You felt sick after smelling the scent of cappuccino. All it did was remind you of Oikawa.

'Y/n...you good?' Atsumu called out from the living room.

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

You snatched 3 green tea packets and fixed up cups of green tea instead, and you brought them inside of the living room, trying to run away from the smell of the cappuccino.

You looked at Suna who had a sadly shocked and horrified face. He was looking at Atsumu, who looked like he's just finished crying his eyes out.

Well, judging by his shirt, slightly soaked, yeah, Atsumu cried.

You could tell how terrified Atsumu looked as he spoke the last bit of the story to Suna. Suna looked sick to his stomach, his face pleading in denial, yet he was accepting what had happened.

You placed a cup in front of Atsumu and Suna on the table, and you took yours and sat down next to Suna, chugging it down. You wanted the scent of cappuccino to be replaced by the green tea, so you indulged yourself in it.

You stopped and coughed from the heat as it burned your throat.

'Woah woah Y/n drink it slower! You're going to kill yourself...'Atsumu frowned, wiping his eyes.

'Isn't that the plan?' you looked at Suna who was curled into a ball again. Atsumu glared at you for your negative speech, he always did.

     'Suna...' you put your hand on his shoulder.

      'Bitch what do you think.' he threw your hand off of his shoulder.

      'I didn't even say anything-'

      'Dude, shut the fuck up, leave me alone for  a second.' you didn't blame him for being so hurt and rude, but it did kind of hurt you inside by the way he was speaking.

      Atsumu rubbed his eyes as he drank his tea.

     'I told him everything. He's decided he's going to dump Rin.' spoke Atsumu, quietly.

     'Okay then. When though?' you replied remorsefully.

      'Today.' Suna stammered.

      You looked at Suna who moved his head out of his knees. His eyes looked bloodshot and his face was puffy. The dude hasn't had a break, hasn't he? I need to make it up for him some how...

      'What about you Y/n? What about Oikawa-'

     'No, don't say his name.'

     'But you need to tell him that you know about him and Rin. He can't just put the blame on you for your break up.'