Chapter 2: The Connection

SUNA???

You felt a hot wave of embarrassment plaster onto your face.

'I'm so sorry I hope you didn't hear anything-'

'Don't worry about it.' he said blatantly, not looking at you.

'Oh, okay.' you didn't know what to do, so you just stood there like an idiot.

Suna looked at you confused.

'Did you want an invitation or something?'

'Invitation for what-'

'To sit down.'

You looked at the empty seat next to him and you gently sat down. You put your hands into your lap, and Suna laid backwards onto the bench again. The both of you didn't speak for a bit of time.

You didn't know what to do, so you just spoke.

'So, what brought you here?'

'I think that question applies to you more.'

You felt your face go red.

'...so, you going to answer or not?' he stared at you with his fox eyes, searching for an answer on your face.

You stuttered.

'W-well, I don't go to parties often, and Atsumu's always invited me, and for some reason I felt like going for once...but now I want to leave.'

'Yeah, I've never seen you at his parties. Why would you want to leave though?'

'You answer my question first.'

Suna sighed.

'I just come to his parties all the time. I came with my girlfriend, well, I don't fucking care about her, it's just a title. She's a fucking hoe.' he laughed and rolled his eyes.

What, is he just like Oikawa or-

'If you don't want to be with her, just break up with her, don't waste her time what the fuck-'

'Who are you to assume anything about me when you don't know who I am.' Suna blurted out, darting his serious eyes into yours.

Your jaw dropped. Oh shit...

     'U-uh...oh, I'm so sorry.' you shut your mouth and looked away from his gaze.

The both of you sat in silence, not saying anything for a few minutes, before Suna started again.

'Well it's not like I'm going to see you again. Anyways, we've been dating for almost a year now, and it's just been a year of hell. She's overprotective of my surroundings, and if I ask one question, she flames the fuck out of me. I'm not allowed to talk to girls because of this bitch; she'll go insane, yet she hooks up with guys all the time, and she doesn't know that I know. I know everything.'

You let out a shaky sigh. This is what Atsumu was talking about.

'Oh yeah....I've heard. Atsumu told me about it.' you accidentally blurted out, the drinks kicking in.