Yoongi and hoseok and made their way downstairs..... With jimin who was holding on to his Eomma's shirt rubbing his eyes....

"What happen why are u screaming so early in the morning..." Yoongi asked annoyed that he has to wake up like this....

"YOU...anyway look....." Jin said as he showed his phone right into his face....

"What..."

"Our little jimin in trending over 50 countries....." Jin said as he tell them
And he notice jimin standing behind hobie...he scope him up and started spinning him around...while the min's were completely shock from the news...

"Ahhh...our baby mochi become more famous than his Appa..." Jin said as he put jimin over the kitchen counter....and give him kisses all over the face.....well he looks soo cute....

Well jimin didn't know what's going on but enjoy the attention his jinnie sam-cho was giving

"Wow...our jiminie is famous now..." Hobie said as he pick jimin up and give him kisses...

"Ah, I don't want people to know about my minnie....we need to take extra care of him now....I don't want people following him around...." Yoongi said as he kiss jimin's head....worried if some one tried to harm him.... We you can call him a overprotective father.....but can't blame him his jimin is one of a kind...

All of them were enjoying their weekend in this backyard pool... While kids were playing in a side kids pool... And the older were just chilling...

Jimin was all excited cause its his first time in pool and same goes for the tae and kookie but they are still small so jin and hobie were holding them

Jimin was all excited cause its his first time in pool and same goes for the tae and kookie but they are still small so jin and hobie were holding them....as for jimin he was playing with his Appa and namjoon sam-cho....

As they were enjoying hobie click some good pics of jimin to post on his twitter

As they were enjoying hobie click some good pics of jimin to post on his twitter ...after jimin got trending...hobie started posting jimin's pics on his account cause his fans want to see more off Jimin's pics....

After spending 3 hour in pool they were all Hungry so jin and hobie cook the lunch while the dad's were incharglle to give the kids bath and change their cloths....

As jin and hobie were done making chicken soup, smash veggie for the kids, and other dishes for them....

"Hyung let's go and check on them...they are taking to long...!!" Hobie said

"Ok, let's check on them.." Jin said

As they enter the namjin's bathroom....they both were speechless... Its look like some storm pass by...cause both yoongi and namjoon were socked in foam the hole floor was wet....the kids were splashing water everywhere....

While yoongi and namjoon looks like they are about to cry jin was laughing out loud and hobie was busy taking picture and videos.....

They had their launch and the dads were washing the dishes and the mom's were putting the kids to sleep....

As the kids were taking nap...the parents were also relaxing and talking about their future with their kids..

-----------------------------

Soo hope u guys enjoy this chapter..I promise to writer better in future....

Please watch BTS at MMAs...

Borahae~~💜💜💜💜