Chapter 5 (Sight Of Blood)

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me!!Where is my son,Tadashi?!"You look at the old lady who was the mother of one of the victim in this mission.

Your eyes narrowed a little bit in sadness. "He might already died" You shake your head a little bit at your negative thoughts.

"Fushiguro,Kugisaki,Y/N-Chan,we're gonna save them!"

"Ofcourse we are"

You just look at the dark sky. "Aya-Tan? What am I doing right now is correct?" You muttered as you can hear the god of curses hum as yes in your shadow.

You five walk in front of the building which have a curse in it. "Be careful" You can hear what Ijichi told to you four.

"I'll put up my barrier.."You four ignore the adult as you look at the door.

"Demon dogs"The white dog come out of Megumi shadow just like Ayanami come out from yours.

Itadori look at the dog. "He'll let us know if the curse gets close"Megumi explain to you three.

"I see"You muttered as you pat the white dog head making Itadori and Fushiguro jealous that they didn't get your attention.

Kugisaki who only noticed Megumi and Yuji jealous state to the dog as she grin like a cat.

"Oya Oya. Y/N,you are too obvious sometimes"Kugisaki thought as she still grin a little bit.

Soon Fushiguro and Yuji open the door at the same time while you and Kugisaki was behind the two males.

"Let's go" You all enter the building. "Wait"You and Megumi stop Yuji and Nobara at the same time.

Yuji and Kugisaki gasp in surprise. The inside the building didn't even look like there's only two floor in this building.

"What's is this?This is two story form,isn't it?" Yuji ask you three as he look up the ceiling.

Kugisaki look nervous. "C-C-Calm down. It's a maisonette"

"No,it's not" You and Megumi thought in sync as you both didn't say nothing.
Megumi look surprise a little bit but you have bored look on your face.

"Maybe I should experiment to the curse with my new moves" You thought as you hum in satisfaction. Waiting for the curse to appear so you can torture it.

"Where's the door?!"Megumi shouted/ask as you four look where the door was but there's none.

"Th-The door is gone!" Yuji shutters a bit in surprise. "How?!We just came in through here,didn't we?!" Kugisaki panic as she pointed where the door was as Yuji nod in agreement.

"What should we do?Ah,what should be do about this"

You bluntly look at the two idoits of your friends. "It'll be fine. The dog remembers the scent of the entrance"Fushiguro statement makes Yuji and Nobara high hopes as Yuji hug the dog while Kugisaki was imitate the adnormal titan post.