“What do you want?”

“Your help.... You see, I've been keeping an eye on this girl ever since the first day of class and—”

“You have girl problem... I get it. Scarlett is hard to get and—”

“Can you stop bringing that up?!” I said. Clark gave Lexi a confusing look before looking at me.

“She's been going on and on about it for months now. I already told her we see each other no more than friends.” I explained to Clark. He then laughed.

“I see. Well, we do look good with each other if we're ever couple.” He commented.

“But I really see her as my best friend.” He told Lexi.

“Now that we have cleared that up, I hope you stop bringing that topic up. Anyways, back to Clark's girl. What can we even do to help you?”

“You know her. More than anyone. That's why I'm asking for your help.”

“Who is she?” Lexi asked.

“It's none other than Violet.”

“You're crushing on Violet?” He nodded at us slowly.

“What do you want us to do then?” I asked.

“I just need you to tell me what does she like. How can I win her heart?” He asked sincerely.

“How to win her over.... First of all, don't be a coward and introduce yourself to her instead of going to us.” I laughed at Lexi.

“She does have a point.” Clark rolled his eyes on us and laughed.

“I will... Once you tell me.” He said. I chuckled.

“Well, all I can give you is that Violet doesn't like men who is a killjoy. She doesn't like men who are too good of a good boy. She likes men who know how to have fun.” I told Clark..

“And most importantly, she likes Mint Chocolate Ice Cream. That's the solution to everything. I think that's all you need to know.” Lexi added.

“Thanks guys.”

“In exchange...” Clark looked at Lexi. I chuckled. I knew she would say that.

“What?”

“Treat us lunch for a month.” She said. Clark's jaw dropped.

“A month?! What... I feel like I got cheated. The information you gave me isn't worth a month.” He said. Lexi and I laughed.

“Alright. A week then.” Lexi said.

“Deal.” Clark said. Right then, I couldn't help but wonder.

“Hey, Clark. Remember the first day of school?” I asked.

“Pretty much.” He answered, taking a bite of his apple.

“Well, I was wondering why your eyes turned icy blue all of a sudden...” I said. His eyes suddenly darkened.

“I don't know. I've been like that since summer. It's like a condition or something, I don't know. I'll catch you later.” He said and suddenly left. I've been having a bad feeling about today since this morning.

“Don't forget our deal!” Lexi yelled at Clark before he disappeared.

“What are you gonna do later? It's boring in the apartment.” Lexi told me. With that, I put my attention to her.

“Huh?”

“Aren't you gonna go to Chris' later?” She asked.

“Oh. Yeah. I am. I'll drop by at Mr. Hammock's Cafe first.” I said.